• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Lestat / Limpet_Chicken

I still miss you very much and every night soak my pillows with tears. You were such a good friend a good mate bit rough around the edges but you had a good heart.
You kept me from the edge of killing myself quite often and I find myself there now more than ever. :cry: <3

Last edited:
I dreamt last night of Gregory.
I was searching for him for I had questions.
But I couldn’t find him.
I called to him but he didn’t answer because he was gone.
I called to him but he was silent and
I missed him.

I missed the strength of his presence,
the reliability of his knowledge,
the solidity of his person,
the steadiness of his gaze,
and the sound of his voice.

I called again, and slowly, in his own time, in his own way, far away, invisible, he answered.
Yes,
Greg said. What is it?
His voice answered.
Where have you gone? I asked. I need you.

Are you sure? He answered.
Yes, I said. I have questions for you.

Greg you, the hope and the despair,
the right and the wrong,
the light and the dark,
the question and the answer.
What do I do?
You carry on, Greg said.
How?
You keep asking the questions.
But, what is the answer? I asked.

I’ve shown you the answer:
The hope, the despair, the right, the wrong, the light, and the dark.
All of it. The answer is My Love.

In Memory of: Greggory

Last edited:
I dreamt last night of Gregory.
I was searching for him for I had questions.
But I couldn’t find him.
I called to him but he didn’t answer because he was gone.
I called to him but he was silent and
I missed him.

I missed the strength of his presence,
the reliability of his knowledge,
the solidity of his person,
the steadiness of his gaze,
and the sound of his voice.

I called again, and slowly, in his own time, in his own way, far away, invisible, he answered.
Yes,
Greg said. What is it?
His voice answered.
Where have you gone? I asked. I need you.

Are you sure? He answered.
Yes, I said. I have questions for you.

Greg you, the hope and the despair,
the right and the wrong,
the light and the dark,
the question and the answer.
What do I do?
You carry on, Greg said.
How?
You keep asking the questions.
But, what is the answer? I asked.

I’ve shown you the answer:
The hope, the despair, the right, the wrong, the light, and the dark.
All of it. The answer is My Love.

In Memory of: Greggory
That's beautiful ❤️

Thank you both...he was an inspiration and a close friend...he wants me to move on...his life continues through myself and those that knew him...

I agree it is sad for him that he passed away. A lot of the people i formally know from this site are now in the shrine area.

Getting a tattoo memorial piece done on my shoulder blades May 9th 2022 with Lestat along with the year he passed away...small angel wings nothing big or overly blown, but a memorial tattoo to Greg...I miss him something sore...

Funny thing in church today, I know that it 'spooks' many of you out and I get it...It did me for a long time...Jesus, believe it or not gives a shit about you dear reader...today a 'word of knowledge' was given someone was grieving the loss of someone very close to them and I broke down and sobbed, had to excuse myself into the ladies restroom...where hands were laid on me many nights Greg is all I think about..obsess about, he wasn't a Christian and I accepted him anyway...it just hurts so much that I cannot ever see him again in eternity , lovingly the 15 years I knew him genteelly tried to lead him to Jesus...to no avail, but I respected his choice, and you know who also does, God...He will allow us to rec our lives, call on him and be truly saved not just I filled out a card and I'm waiting for the trump to blow and rapture out of this hell hole earth, no...God will allow us to freely choose the strait and narrow road that few find, or to travel on the wide winding road to hell that many there go...:cry:

One of these days your heart will stop and beat it’s final beat… -Foo Fighters

Miss ya man, something fierce 😞

thanks all, I'll mend it's sweet of you all to offer support, very much appreciated. <3 Let us not take one another for granted, time is the most precious commodity we have and we can redeem the time or waste it.
Hannah,

Please know you are in my thoughts in the grieving process and I hope my condolences are of some solace to you.

This is an excellent very empathetic post to this community - I especially thank you for reminding me of this - gratitude of the time we do have. You lifted me up a bit just now. Bless.

Again, I am sorry about the loss of Lestat.

I was raped today Greg, and I wish you were here to hug me and kick the shit out of the people who did this awful vile thing to me. I miss you so very much and words cannot do justice to the pain and ache that I daily feel from your loss...I cared about you so very much I miss you, and Love you still...I will try to carry on...I shall, try to continue but please forgive me if I do end things early...
Oh no Hannah, I'm so sorry to hear this. That's truly awful. I would hate to hear of your loss.. Please try to take care of yourself, get help, support, whatever you need to do to get through, but please don't let go... sending lots of love

I interacted with the guy a few times. I never felt that I got to know him but he did worry me. I don't mean he intended harm to me or indeed anyone else, more that he wasn't cautious of his own safety.

The old saying applies. There are old chemists and there are bold chemists...

Missing the hell out of you Greg…it’s become bitter sweet, he used to mail me funny Christmas cards 💕