• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

Mugz, help us all you were definitely one of the good people. Love to all his family. It's so sad that he will never post here again. eadd's messiah. rest in peace mate.

this has just really shocked me so much i dont really know what to say. i was chatting to him just a few weeks ago and he was saying how he was interested in a girl who posts here. he definitly didnt deserve to be taken from the world so soon, as from what i could tell he was one of the good guys who wouldnt hurt anyone. i always looked forward to his posts and he was a really genuine, nice person. i just dont know what else to add right now, thoughts are with his loved ones and everyone here. rip martin mate.

limp bizkit behind blue eyes

fuck!
enjoyed the pms and the laughs. you will be missed friend :(
rip martin
<3<3<3

Last edited:
I remember the day I read about this. I was already devastated, and then this... I didn't know what to think.

I didn't think it was real.

It's so hard to accept.

RIP Mugz <3

Wow.. Can't believe this, not had any contact with martin in a while, and only recently, pretty much last month got his number and was chatting to him again. Wondered why he hadn't got back to me.. just woah :(, pretty devastating news.

Always remember you mate <3

Rip dude. Hopefully your gone to a better place. Sorry for your loss angelsmoke. What you wrote was beautiful and sad.

Jesus Christ, I just heard about this. RIP man...you helped me in ways no one would understand...

fuckin/ dammit Muggzy.. you were just telling me what you went through... i hope ur at peace brother.

what terrible news

RIP Mugz
23.gif

Is there anything more on this? Would like to pay some form of tribute via text or social network to Martin but just after Angelsmoke's first post.

Still can't believe it mate. <3 Haven't been on BL too much because of all this, sad especially with FT too.

His family would still like it to be kept off facebook. I'd like to fill his wall with <3s and love and nice things, but his family are obviously going through hell so we should respect their wishes.

xTalK -- I've tried to PM you a couple of times but your inbox is full.

All 4 known deaths in 2013: xamkou, wherewolf, mugz, fipping top were people i had spoken to by PM and had several conversations with in various threads. In quite a real sense i felt as if i knew them.

I think I got to know Mugz the best and could imagine what he was going through. (An even more out of control and chaotic version of myself at that time) Not a day has gone by when i haven't thought of him. And when i do tears are still my eyes.

May you come back as a wild and free Siberian Tiger or something appropriately beautiful and awesome. You'd be sure of the respect you deserve next time round.

Last edited: