• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Skibadee.

N

No, you are so wrong I don't know what to say. His taking the piss so badly out of people who speak in that way. His comments on the videos are brutal.

You totally mistook what his doing so badly I don't know what to say to you.

It’s the distorted voice, mannerisms, puppet like way he moves and the fact it’s about as funny as eye cancer.

Sorry bud, you’re on your own with that one.

I guess it's down to a form of "culture" as I relate to it. Earlier this evening at the bus depot some teenage idiots were playing Drill on their phone going on tough with those fucking stupid man-bags which IMHO make me think of a female handbag, the one clown was wearing a balaclava too, does he think his some South American Narco or a member of the IRA FFS? It's walking adverts for the use of condoms & possibly abortions at the point of birth Lazer Leng is going for in his videos.

I think Elvis & Frank Sinatra are both plagues on humanity but many would disagree with me.

Check this by Modern Toss, I personally find this a kind of Religious Text as it's so true. I got a feeling you may not agree here but this is my humour 100%. I know some people who work in the NHS agree with this, a nurse I know spends ages cussing the people she has to deal with eah day to me. Her experience with the public have made her quite savage but I understand how she feels as I've had jobs dealing with the public each day for 8 hours.

It’s the distorted voice, mannerisms, puppet like way he moves and the fact it’s about as funny as eye cancer.

Sorry bud, you’re on your own with that one.

I don't get this shit either.

Learn to play a fuckin instrument or even sing.

Otherwise just fuck off.