Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Rise in number of British soldiers being sacked for drug use

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Rise in number of British soldiers being sacked for drug use
Mattha Busby
The Guardian
August 24th, 2020
Hundreds of British army personnel are being dismissed every year after testing positive for drugs in compulsory tests, with the number of sackings rising steadily, the Guardian can reveal.

Ministry of Defence data released under Freedom of Information laws shows that about 660 soldiers and reservists – nearly the equivalent of a battalion – were discharged last year after testing positive for illicit substances, mostly cocaine, in the mandatory tests (CDTs).

The sackings followed approximately 630 firings after positive CDTs in 2018 and 580 in 2017. Up until mid-July this year, there were 270 discharges after the mandatory tests revealed drug use, the FoI showed.

It was unclear if lockdown affected illicit drug supplies within the army but it is understood the disruption led to a significant reduction in testing.

Before the coronavirus pandemic, there were around 80,000 random tests annually; with some service people tested multiple times per year and others not at all. There are currently 79,620 people in the regular army and 29,980 reserves.
Read the full story here.

I'm just disappointed that they don't do better drugs than cocaine...

It's hardly surprising though. What do squaddies like? Prostitutes. What do prostitutes like? Drugs.

QED.

Last edited:
QED lol

here in the US, military folks are much too fond of alcohol. when I worked briefly at an event center I remember we hosted one of their banquets. They were complete assholes (even before the intoxication took hold). They made fun of one of my coworkers because of his height and tried to fight us on our policy of no outside alcohol. frickin dweebs

I'm just disappointed that they don't do better drugs than cocaine...

It's hardly surprising though. What do squaddies like? Prostitutes. What do prostitutes like? Drugs.

QED.

Prostitution and Cocaine go together like PB n J.

I’ve known some military guys that rolled. When I finally got back into the scene around 2010, after cleaning up off heroin, one of the guys I met was a military nurse or something like that. One of the most gentle souls.

First time I met him, he just grabs me and my girl and is like “come back with me” takes us back to his hotel room full of randoms and literally licks his entire pinky and dips it in. I hadn’t had good MDMA in a few years, and I sucked that pinky like I was a crackwhore sucking dick for rock lol. My girl too of course... You don’t look a gift horse in the mouth they say.

That was a good introduction back IMO, reminded me what it’s all about, no barriers, just sucking molly pinkies and pure bliss ;)

-GC

Prostitution and Cocaine go together like PB n J.

I’ve known some military guys that rolled. When I finally got back into the scene around 2010, after cleaning up off heroin, one of the guys I met was a military nurse or something like that. One of the most gentle souls.

First time I met him, he just grabs me and my girl and is like “come back with me” takes us back to his hotel room full of randoms and literally licks his entire pinky and dips it in. I hadn’t had good MDMA in a few years, and I sucked that pinky like I was a crackwhore sucking dick for rock lol. My girl too of course... You don’t look a gift horse in the mouth they say.

That was a good introduction back IMO, reminded me what it’s all about, no barriers, just sucking molly pinkies and pure bliss ;)

-GC

I take it that 'PB n J' means 'Peanut butter and jam?

Fuckin love PB n J.....

I take it that 'PB n J' means 'Peanut butter and jam?

Fuckin love PB n J.....

Fuck it, now I got a hankerin for one.. Except PB being replaced with Almond Butter and J with my homemade Jam. I wanna beat myself when I say shit like that but it’s what I’ve become... Not long ago I came to the realization my digital scale was getting used more for baking than actual drugs and it hurt a little inside.

-GC

It’s always the same squaddies will march into anything!! Bolivian or not !! Life is a gamble for them no surprise some want to tinker about with naughty stuff