• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Riskiest place you've had sex?

Well being that Ive starred in roughly 400 adult films, I’ve definitely fucked in some weird ass places and situations lol. But one pretty crazy one I can think of is when I was flown out to Miami & I did a blowjob scene on one of those red British double-decker buses & we were driving through little Haiti for all to see lmao

I always wonder on some of those more public videos just HOW public they really are.. I love sketchy public sex, the riskier the better. Something I also love is feeling the wind and sun on my skin.

Pretty sure I’ve stumbled over your work over the years too. The world feels small sometimes.

-GC

I'm counting this 'cause solo sex is still sex ; having a wank in an old castle ruin while there were other sightseers walking about.

Lol what a question this is 😂
Some replies have had me laughing hard out loud.
I've always had a high sex drive from 13 onwards I was always goin home from school at dinner with a different girl (friend) knowin my house be empty. Did alsorts of foreplay just never full sex until I was 14.
Anyway I lost my virginty at 14 on top of a small toilet block roof that's over looked by market place car park a church and CCTV cameras. Being my first time it didn't last long nor wasn't that good . The fact we wasn't caught was a bonus lol.
In my 20s . Well lol , a small changing cubicle at the local swimming baths 😆 was a mission in it's self a small square cubicle with gaps all round the bottom and people all around us. Again never caught!
Really pissed at a party I had sex with a girl on a sofa under a blanket in a room full of her an my mates , wasn't until after I realised we had an audience lol.
Cars , fields lots of outside sex over the years but the one that stands out is a few days after my spinal fusion surgery in hospital surrounded by young fit nurses got me in the mood an my girlfriend at the time came to visit. Next thing I'm getting her pushing me in the wheelchair I was in to the closest toilets and had some loud dirty sex . Only when we came out together from one disabled toilet room to find people stood outside the door waiting had obviously heard us 😂 walking out an past said people like a naughy school boy , one nurse came over hours later asking personal questions sexual questions turns out she lived within a mile of me , she later said she pulled my records up n realised , needless to say she came round for some action a handful of times after work an we still talk to this day. Crazy how things pan out lol there's loads more these are the ones that stick with me ... Hoping there's many more to come hahaha

I don’t really like risky sex nowadays because I prefer taking time, indulging, letting loose vocally etc. So I prefer a bedroom with a couple hours free time.

But when I was a senior in high school I asked a girl in gym class if she wanted to have sex, and she said yes. I had to hide my immediate erection as we walked to the bathroom, where after kissing in a stall, she asked me to put it in her. She didn’t have a condom so i promised I would pull out. We were standing up, and since I was used to having a condom on during sex, and because I had been listing after this girl for all of middle school and high school (I kinda remember her being my first kiss in spin the bottle in 7th grade), I went inside her and IMMEDIATELY pulled out and ejaculated on the wall. Very intense for me, very unsatisfactory for her I imagine. Then we walked back outside…

In high school I would sneak girls into my house at ~1am to have sex in my bedroom, with my parents sleeping down the hall, and my parents would have been really angry to find out. Once my mom walked in, turned on the lights and told me the music was too loud and she couldn’t sleep. I was naked on top of a girl on the bed. My mom turned off the music and walked out, without noticing that there were two of us on the bed in front of her. We laughed pretty hard. I told my mom years later and she had a laugh as well.

Well being that Ive starred in roughly 400 adult films, I’ve definitely fucked in some weird ass places and situations lol. But one pretty crazy one I can think of is when I was flown out to Miami & I did a blowjob scene on one of those red British double-decker buses & we were driving through little Haiti for all to see lmao

can you please point me in the direction of this collection of films?

thanks

:In love:

in a Golden Corral bathroom on an outing from inpatient rehab/boarding school place when I was younger

somehow we got away with it too

Haha I remember when a couple of my friends decided to have "risky sex" at a house party. Like @Crackle pop's story they started getting it on but didn't wait quite long enough for everyone to fall asleep before getting it on.
Haha it was horrific at the time but was funny the next day when I found out I wasn't the only one who heard them!

Riskiest place I’ve had sex… awesome thread. My ex was big on the rush of getting down outdoors, and I guess you could say I was, too, cuz we had done it so many places, broad daylight spread out on a blanket in a cemetery, in our car many many times in parking lots ranging from the local Walmart to apartment complex lots. One night, we were walking around Walmart about 10-15 minutes until closing time and he was getting handsy, so we took it to the lawn and garden section and he pulled down my pants just enough to get in a quick session on the side of a grill(like that was really hiding what we were doing) 🤣And then afterwards, walking out of there with a load dripping into my pants, yep, good times. On the beach in daylight many times, so many different cemeteries in the day and at night. But yeah, I’d have to say that time at Walmart was the most riskayy. Bom chicka woah woah.