Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Running out of shows to watch on netflix

If you can get BBC iPlayer check out The Tourist. Surreal 6 part series.

^ i just finished that. i liked how it played out.

alasdair

I liked the rake it’s an Australian show on Netflix about a drug using whoring drunk lawyer probably one of the only decent shows I’ve seen on Netflix in ages my last bf liked adult cartoons which make me want to blow my brains out

For a modest sum of money u can access to one of these vpn change providers so u can access other countries Netflix selectaaaaaa xd.

Just put Kath and Kim on repeat forever 😉

Oh I forget there are people from countries other than Australia here heh, and I'm not sure it'd be funny for them. I did watch a YouTube clip, "Indians react to Kath and Kim" and the girl said she'd binge watch it, so maybe!

Raised by wolves, good scifi from hbo. One season so far.

I'm watching a film called "Awake" its about something that happens to earth and no one can sleep, apart from a woman and this little girl, that's as far as I got but everyone is going insane from sleep deprevation, I paused the film to order more vallies as an insomniac this film is giving me more anxiety than my normal anxiety lol

Do they still have Man Bites Dog on Netflix? I saw it there. Sick film.

i was flipping through Netflix last night and noticed a series called Ratched

@Nurse Ratched have you watched it? it looks like it could be good....

anybody watch that? im gonna start that next....

:rockon:
It's excellent. You will love it. I have binge watched it twice. That shit is right up my alley. Sick and twisted....yeppers !!

It's excellent. You will love it. I have binge watched it twice. That shit is right up my alley. Sick and twisted....yeppers !!

Yea totally looks right up my alley and im still wondering how am i not seeing that until yesterday?

cool - i cant wait to start watching it now - i love being excited about something to watch :bean:

i was flipping through Netflix last night and noticed a series called Ratched

@Nurse Ratched have you watched it? it looks like it could be good....

anybody watch that? im gonna start that next....

:rockon:
Forgot to mention that if you are familiar with AHS ( American Horror Story ) it will put things in perspective a little better. Lot of the same characters and many references to some of the seasons.

Forgot to mention that if you are familiar with AHS ( American Horror Story ) it will put things in perspective a little better. Lot of the same characters and many references to some of the seasons.

Ohhh...i havent watched that - should i watch that first?

Ohhh...i havent watched that - should i watch that first?
Holy shit on a cow patty. You have never seen AHS?

It's 10 seasons long baby so why bother now. Ratched will make sense because it IS it's own series.....it's just that ppl that are familiar with AHS get a little more kick out of it.

You simply have to spend the next 6 months getting acquainted with AHS. It's classic !!