• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Social S + G Social Thread v. The Flea Flicker

Went and picked up Borderlands for the Switch, and I ordered Pokemon Shield so that should be here tomorrow. Borderlands is tight, and I can't wait to have a pokemon game to play.

Went and picked up Borderlands for the Switch, and I ordered Pokemon Shield so that should be here tomorrow. Borderlands is tight, and I can't wait to have a pokemon game to play.

i have shield too! But I'm super behind.

Been playing Borderlands for the past hour or two. Honestly not really a fan. I had played it before at a friend's and thought I would enjoy it. But it's difficult to the point of not being fun at all honestly.

Assassin's Creed 3, also borderline too difficult. Borrowed breath of the wild from a friend, first impression is kinda poor honestly. The only game I'm not having a problem with is bioshock, and that's only because I set it to easy mode.

I just hate when games are too difficult. Yeah a challenge is nice, but some of this stuff is sooooo difficult that it sucks all the fun out of playing it.

Maybe I just suck at games, but I'm just sayin...

Been playing Borderlands for the past hour or two. Honestly not really a fan. I had played it before at a friend's and thought I would enjoy it. But it's difficult to the point of not being fun at all honestly.
Lower the difficulty setting? :D
Sometimes it takes a while to have a good build and loot for your character, then it can become too easy.

I loved Borderlands 1 & 2, from what I hear 3 is again excellent and better in some respects.
How I wish my pc didn't die on me....

I just hate when games are too difficult. Yeah a challenge is nice, but some of this stuff is sooooo difficult that it sucks all the fun out of playing it.
Try playing Alien: Isolation on nightmare difficulty... I can't even beat the main story on easy. If you book it the alien gets you, if you don't, it gets you. If you scare it off with a flame but forget it's in the ceiling above you, it gets you.

Fuckin' hardest game I ever played. There's literally no way to kill enemies, only evade or deter. Running only fucks you over. Humans you try and sacrifice to the alien only distract it for a mere minute.

Wife gave up on Breath of the Wild last year. Volcano platforming bullshit got too annoying for her. I never play Zelda games because the inherent nature of puzzle games for me is to pull out a walkthrough so I can get back to the story; so what's the point?

Lower the difficulty setting? :D
Sometimes it takes a while to have a good build and loot for your character, then it can become too easy.

I loved Borderlands 1 & 2, from what I hear 3 is again excellent and better in some respects.
How I wish my pc didn't die on me....
I didn't know you could lower the difficulty! I definitely would've if I knew. I'll have to figure that out.

Ehh, think Im good with my Overwatch

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Just got my 7th consecutive solo win in Fortnite. I'm so fucking glad I bought an XBOX just before I got COVID. Isolating with Microsoft's Game Pass is a nice little paid holiday.

Meant to come here last week to give a big FUCK YEA.

Looking forward to some of this tomorrow

buffalo-bills-buffalo-bills-win.gif

I'm moving, and was about to throw away the box for the graphics card I bought five years ago. Because, you know, five-year-old mid-range graphics cards aren't supposed to be worth very much. But I decided to check eBay just to make sure, and it's selling at a higher price used than I bought it new. Yikes. I guess I'll keep the box.

I'm moving, and was about to throw away the box for the graphics card I bought five years ago. Because, you know, five-year-old mid-range graphics cards aren't supposed to be worth very much. But I decided to check eBay just to make sure, and it's selling at a higher price used than I bought it new. Yikes. I guess I'll keep the box.

sup sjb? Looking forward to the Olympics ?

sup sjb? Looking forward to the Olympics ?
Hey man, not too much, finished school, working a lot. I was only vaguely aware that the Olympics were about to happen, I'm not much of a sports watcher (or participator, for that matter), but I usually catch a bit of it when it's on. I'm definitely here more for the G than the S. Playing Super Mario Odyssey right now, it's pretty fun, although I'm not sure a Mario game needs to have 500-odd stars, it gets a little repetitive. How about you, any favourite Winter Olympic events?

Hey man, not too much, finished school, working a lot. I was only vaguely aware that the Olympics were about to happen, I'm not much of a sports watcher (or participator, for that matter), but I usually catch a bit of it when it's on. I'm definitely here more for the G than the S. Playing Super Mario Odyssey right now, it's pretty fun, although I'm not sure a Mario game needs to have 500-odd stars, it gets a little repetitive. How about you, any favourite Winter Olympic events?

hockey, snowboarding, bobsledding... not an expert or anything but I enjoy watching if they're on. I'm more of an X-Games guy I guess. What about you @CFC ? Are you pumped?

I hear you on Mario odyssey... it's super long. I guess I'm about a third of the way through? I was late starting it then Animal Crossing came out and that game is my obsession. I pretty much only play AC and sometimes smash bros/mariokart . Even though I have several more games on my switch I want to play...