• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Safely combing heroin with etizolam

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I use etizolam daily 0.75mg in the night because I cannot sleep without it (I am chronic insomniac and this medicine even at this low dose has tremendously improved my quality of life). I do not use any more than that, so I do not have some exorbitant tolerance.

I am using a heroin which if I smoke the whole day I can smoke 2.5 grams. So clearly I have a tolerance (I used to smoke much much less a month ago), but not extraordinary either.

My question is, when combining opioid and benzos, is the effect additive or multiplication?

If I smoke some heroin and leave 2 or 3 hours, then take my usual 0.75mg etizolam to sleep, am I at serious risk of dying? Or is the danger exaggerated? If I am. Not nodding and feel OK after heroin, should I be safe to proceed?

If you have a high tolerance to heroin you should be fairly safe to take low doses of benzos (like .75mg of etizolam).

If you have a high tolerance to heroin you should be fairly safe to take low doses of benzos (like .75mg of etizolam).
I really don't know what counts as a high tolerance

The particular heroin that I get from same guy always, in a whole day I can smoke 2.5g if I sit and smoke all day long

I took half a quarter of 1.5mg pellet and feel pretty sleepy already so I think I won't take more

I am just afraid my breath might be cut while I sleep, because when I look at mirror my pupils are still constricted 4 hours after using heroin.

I really don't know what counts as a high tolerance

The particular heroin that I get from same guy always, in a whole day I can smoke 2.5g if I sit and smoke all day long

I took half a quarter of 1.5mg pellet and feel pretty sleepy already so I think I won't take more

I would consider 2.5g/day of heroin a pretty high tolerance. Even if its only 10% pure that's quite abit of heroin.

But to be clear benzodiazepine do increase the risk of overdose substantially. But if you have been using the same amount of heroin for a significant amount of time, .75mg of etizolam shouldn't put too much respiratory strain, so long as you don't have preexisting health conditions, etc.

I would consider 2.5g/day of heroin a pretty high tolerance. Even if its only 10% pure that's quite abit of heroin.

But to be clear benzodiazepine do increase the risk of overdose substantially. But if you have been using the same amount of heroin for a significant amount of time, .75mg of etizolam shouldn't put too much respiratory strain, so long as you don't have preexisting health conditions, etc.
Thanks again for your answer! I don't have health conditions.

It is mostly a question about heroin s half life and whether the effect of opioid mix with benzo is additive or mutiplicative.

If morphine half life is indeed 3 hours, then 6 hours after using heroin I should very safely be able to use etizolam?