• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Safest way to consume (maybe) dirty heroin

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I got this h which smells bad, like rotten/shit, I don't feel safe snorting it, would (chasing) smoking it be the safest option? or what can I do to clean it (separate the real heroin from other dirt/cutting agent)?
(please serious answers only, don't tell me throw it away, maybe I will, just wanna explore some options)

I think you should in fact not use that, that IS my serious answer.
I can honestly say in over a decade using I've never come across any dope that literally stinks like you describe, who knows wtf is in there.

I once had a heroin bag that smelled like that. The bag and the heroin itself didn't have that typical vinegar and tobacco smell, but instead smelled like shit. I suggest you throw it away.

I would by a drug test from you local pharmacy and put a literal spec in the cup with clean urine.

Herpin should contain 6 mam amd morphine and codeine etc. in it,
(these compounds are all recognized by the assay for heroin use)

If the test is clean you don't even have heroin.

I'd throw it out regardless but the safest way to consume something rotten like that would be smoking it

it lost some of the smell, I tried smoking it but no effects (I never had any from smoking any h ever!), so I tried snorting it just a little, effects are ok and no bad taste in the throat from when it drips down, instead before I had a good smelling one that was terrible in the throat..fuck it, till I get a better one I do this it's just 0.5g :/