L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

cduggles

Bluelight Crew
We had this thread before, but it got out of control. With my ineffable charm I have gotten permission from the mods to reopen.

So here goes:
It’s not something that it would be smart for me to let anyone know, because you have influence over my career, but you are such a petty jealous bitch and that is so pathetic. We all have problems in life and you should understand that by now. 🙄

Once upon a time, I cared.

These days, I care very little.

Time flies and sometimes goes very slowly. Even if it was just a moment, I needed that.

Moving on, how could the memories fade into the background? What you needed from me wasn't what you actually needed. Growing up is not an option, but a necessity to a sustainable life.

What could you want from me, knowing so little about me? What i want is simple but important--you'll figure it out later.

Off I go, into the vastness of space. Looking for a new home. Won't it be better? That space in the mind, looking to settle into a different mindset, and finding my settlement. Where will that be?

Your smiles enliven my heart. Thank you.

Strange and wonderful experiences are all welcome in my life. Bring your best.

What we had was cool, but i lost your trust. Now no matter what i do to try and fix it, you're walking on egg shells.

I get it.

But, TBH, i was always the one walking on egg shells, trying to avoid saying anything that remotely could have been associated with you being hurt. Like FFS it's like baby sitting a sensitive child.

We both learned something hopefully.

I know I already posted here but I guess I’ve got a lot of unsaid shit..

TBH I miss you. I wish I could tell you, I wish I could hear your voice again, or feel the touch of your skin, I’ll never forget you and I love you. Even if you still can’t stand me after all these years. I hope you found what you’re looking for and I hope someone loves you in all the ways I didn’t.

Dangerous ground this! The longer this thread gets: I foretell a whole lot of bookmark, browsing history, and cookie clearing and cleaning coupled with username and password changes and post deletions etc.! 🤣

"So if you weren't referring to me then to whom were you referring?"! 🤣 I can see it now (when your significant other just happens, by accident of course, to take a quick browse around your mobile phone or iPad!) 🤣

Dangerous ground this! The longer this thread gets: I foretell a whole lot of bookmark, browsing history, and cookie clearing and cleaning coupled with username and password changes and post deletions etc.! 🤣

"So if you weren't referring to me then to whom were you referring?"! 🤣 I can see it now (when your significant other just happens, by accident of course, to take a quick browse around your mobile phone or iPad!) 🤣
That’s how it got closed before. Lots of passive aggressive stuff. And then just openly aggressive!

I'll be frank. (Again about the same person)

I usually don't give my time to fatties.

That says a lot about how sweet a gal you were.

Very sweet.

But again, i don't have it in me to defend preconceived notions. Loose associations to your pain. In your own words, you have paranoid delusions.

I'm still surprised i gave you so much time. Does "sweet" really counteract emotionality of a 5 year old? And, like, you're fat.

Alright, ill stop talking about you now.

I blocked you on FB for a reason. Get steel tanked. It's getting easier and easier to say good bye. Last time honestly didn't even tickle.

I just had a lot to tell your all too sensitive heart. We wouldn't want it to implode, would we. I've never called you a fatty. It's quite mean, eh?

Last edited:
I want to like you but you are an immature, selfish, self-righteous prick and I wouldn't have a problem trying to tune your ass up.
Now bounce before I take ya birthday, mf.