L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

Who do you think you are Cootie Queen

Listen here lint licker

Edit: I failed to grasp the assignment, let's try again.

I'm sorry you stood by me for my constant lying, cheating and stealing, 2 years of HARD active addiction, 9 rehab stays and 6 months of living in a sober living house for me to leave you because I don't want to be married. I love you, just not as a husband.

Last edited:
I have a wonderful life and I can dream of almost anything I want and actually have a shot at getting there.
You're the only person that could ever grant that power to me, and I love you, and I love everything we've accomplished together.

And yet, I always dream of going back to the days when I didn't have anything, didn't care about anything, and just wanted to drop a pill and be happy for the night.
Is this normal? Is this... dangerous for us?

You told me I was soon becomming one of your best friends, then I meet your friends in a studio at night, what an idiots!!! First off the stereotype with black pants, black boots, black band t shirt, little beard on his chin, long hair and tattoo sleaves who claimed to be never be influenced by anything, I said you listen to metal, no? Yes he said, fuck off, as I tried to reason with him he got mad, called me a name and stormed off, fuck that shit!!!

Next the guy who lived in the studio who forbid me to text with my gf, wtf??? He was drunk as hell and started yelling at me that he was going to shoot me and then went ko, lucky for him!!!

And then the girls, they started asking my attention (no kidding, women are drawn to me) and two of them started asking me questions for example you find me pretty? I didnt but stayed nice and said stuff like yes you have beautiful eyes and you a nice smile, they were all over me and then they asked we are both naturel girls which do you like naturel or barbies and I honestly said barbies and they got mad and turned their backs to me, ignoring me, wtf???

And then the third girl said I didnt think you would fit with me but you do, so I said so you had prejudice, she sais no never. Can you believe this shit???

I told the guy who took me there all this honestly, and he disagreed with everything I said, next day I noticed he blocked me, well I want to say something that I now cant say in his face; you are a brainwashed ape acting like monkey see monkey do, you are pathetic and while I treated you with lots of drugs you never once did, we call that a profiteur, you took advantage of my good nature, but now I have sociopathic tendencies and one way or another Ill get you all back, no remorse, you <snip> asshole without a mind of your own, suck my motherfucking big dick bitch!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit drinking. Now. It's ruining your life, your body. You're in a delusion that it's no big deal. It is. It affects everyone. It affects me. You're blind to it because you're self-isolating.

I know you do stupid and selfish things behind My Back and in front of me and lie to me, i just don't care and i shut my eyes about them. It's called teflon human armour.

Gonna argue with someone cause you think they a sum dum women. ??? So you think I'm a ####.
You don't even know what state I'm from. You can't leave someone alone. YOu have to start ####.
Is that the thingy that gets you off. (gets you goin). gives you som feels. some importance.
Or is is just a #### ##### that you want to get the best of. Do you know me or even what state I'm from.
Or my middle name or even my real name. Nope just if I have a #### or ##### or not. Happy now.
You're gonna win the #### award in the Final round. #### the #### #####. start your own ### #### so everyone
can #### you.
How easy is it just to Please Leave Me Alone. I don't say that creepy shit to you.

You WANT me to say it back ??? is that what it is ???? I don't get the creepy argumentative #### ####

Sorry I just don't . He he he gonna laugh about it again. Whenn you watch me get banned all because I said PLEASE leave me alone ?

Because you can't take REJECTION??? Have you got a really shaggin lately from some one or some thing !!!!!

There are tons of others on herr maybe someone else is interested ??? How do you say it S/L/N !!!!

I asked you to PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE ?

Well if that's what gets you your Rise then laugh away

Creepy ####

PLEASE ??

I don't feel good and I am asking you one more time don't bother me. AND I am saying PLEASE. You have nothing that I want
and I definitely don't want anything from you. Is it that difficult. leave me alone Thanks !!!!!!!!

you thonk it's funny when i get banned and then have the nerve to say i'm back and chillin like a mf he he he ha

okay laugh at weird things I don't understand you and definitely don't want you OR to be bannned !!!!!! again and again and again so you
can heee hee hee with your almighty power ? Wtf is wrong ???????? don't answer i already know.

I think you're the crime scene. Is that what you learn in prison how to gang someone by provoking.

I don't wanna play stupid gang prison #### games NO MORE. he he. I'm not an inmate. i'm a f'n citizen.

male or female. nunya. I don't talk Garble no more. Bye.

and thank you :) for listening. jessus

i don't even argue with a s.o. like that

I have finally seen the light
And I have finally realized
I need your love
Come to me just in a dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes, I know, I can't be wrong
And baby, you're too headstrong
Our love is madness

- muse

(To the young lady next door)

It makes my day when you come over to the fence and start talking to me. Too bad you live with your boyfriend. :(

(To the young lady next door)

It makes my day when you come over to the fence and start talking to me. Too bad you live with your boyfriend. :(
Maybe you should just tell her how you feel?

She may feel exact same and hop over the fence and jobs-a-good-'un

You have something missing from you that means you love to goad a fight out of me, then try and make me look like a cock to our friend, who you manipulate into siding with you every time.
I think it's time we ended this debacle....oh wait I have said this and you then cut yourself, making me the victims of emotional abuse.
Fuck it I'm sick. Being young and hot isn't enough for me, I need substance. I don't even really wanna fuck you. Though that could be my methadone vagina...

Why did you have to Sabotage EVERYTHING?! I thought we were Happy?! I was wrong. IT was all an Illusion from you. I was real with you, you just played nice for a while to gain My trust.