• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Scorn inspired by H.R Giger and polished by Ljubomir Peklar

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
currently available on the two mainstream Microsoft platforms ( xbox x/s series and windows)

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: QuadCore AMD Ryzen 3 3300X / Intel Core i5-8400
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB)
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 50 GB available space
from Steam shop, these are the endpoint of low to be able to launch the game. On other side, I think if you got 8 gigs and a quad and say a GTX 1660 you might be able to run it high at 720p, if you care about graphics. On non 1080p, speaks for itself, I do think it might look even better non 1080p given is made on Unreal Engine and btw do install the redist for it, guess it might not install by itself, for me it didn't. I wanted to play it earlier but am in no mood, I just ate 2hrs ago and want to chill out, didn't even wanna log in, that's for. Other than generic infos, we got some YouTubers doing some gameplay and I'd suggest you watch videos about it and see possibily bugs.

I have a 1TB ssd for all my needs, 16 gigs and i7-4770k and a GTX 980 Ti and belive me, I can play everything including this game. So if you have a budget AMD such as a dual core processor, 8 gigs and random GTX until 750 say bye for all 7 out of 10 of 2014 >>> video games.

unreal engine is known for being as optimized as frostbite engine, means none. The game should've been made in Crysis engine but is indie not AAA, which means an actually company with others daughter company/studios, bla bla.

bought it and refunded, if you never launch game you have option to refund, by a request and within 24hrs my game got removed from library and got my wallet balance back (45euro) it was pre-release.

i watched radbrad videos, didn't had any time to play and is just a half-life coypasta. Yes without "P"

Installed it on the Series X and was impressed with the visuals but my backlog is massive and didn’t have a good play through of it.