• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

See You Later Baby Brother

punkndrublic

Bluelighter
I hope your last rush was great and you moved on in a state you loved to be in!

I know you had too much pain and too many demons in your life, both your mental and physical health took massive hits without your wrong doing whatsoever, and that prescribed and illicit drugs gave you at least some relief. I know how tempting they can be once you discover that they actually do work for one or the other problem, issue, situation in your life, and that pain killers prescribed for physical conditions can temporary numb mental pain.

I wasn't there for you as much as i could have should have would have. I was too far too long too often away. I know i wasnt always the best influence, but I hope i had many positive influences on your life, as you had so many on mine. I am eternally grateful that we talked just the other week, and we were on very good terms. i know you understood i wasnt angry, but concerned. We saw it coming, we were not able to prevent it. We did not try hard enough, obviously. Advice-resistent patient. I am glad that over our concern over you I got back into good contact with our dad.

I know we had good times together, i know you looked up to me, tried to impress me. i know you found great joy in your family. I promise we will try to look after them as good as we can. I am happy to know how much your family meant to you, and you to them.

You were much more than a user and a patient. You were a brother, father, husband, son. You were a person with a past and a present who was more than "getting high". We miss you so much, Your family misses you so much.

I wish those bastards would have given you that freaking medicinal marijuana years ago when you begged them for it, when you medically qualified but were denied because of your police history. I wish those cops wouldnt have harassed you ever since they caught and processed you for 1.2g of a weed-tobacco mix when you were not even 16, with our mum already in the hospital. if you read this, law enforcement, enjoy this one for your stats!

You were the greatest little brother, brave as fuck back then already. You were also not scared of substances. I wish you would have been a bit more up for psychedelics and a bit less for sedatives. I am grateful you were never big of a drinker like i was back then. You had respect, but no fear. You tripped crazier and harder than i could ever imagine, I imagine you had some experiences most never have. You were not foolish. You were informed and critical. You had bad luck one too many times in your life, and you have been dealt not the very best hand from the beginning either.

You came to this page for harm reduction and advice. Big Thank You to everybody who keeps this site going! I will pass on your very last advice, your very last message: to be careful with any opioids / pregabalin combinations! I will also mention that this combination, as well as opioids plus benzos "for cramp protection" landed you in the hospital more than once or twice. I dont know how much laughing gas and synthetic cannabis contributed to one or more of your physical medical conditions or overdoses.

We dont know, regarding your death, if prolonged delivery times brought down your tolerance too much, or if shit was too pure or too dirty or taken in combination with something else, or if it was just not what you expected, but let your passing on be a reminder to be extra careful with what potentially were RCs, synthetic opioids and synthetic cannabis and especially combinations of and with any of those. And to keep your ups and downs of tolerance in mind.

I am also not sure if taking strong doses of sedatives before sleeping time is the best idea, if drifting from nod into sleep is the best thing to aim for? I am not experienced with amounts of downers that would make me nod, pass out, fall asleep, whatever, but would doing so be safer when well rested? On an empty stomach, so not to vomit and choke? Serious questions, which i imagine have been discussed elsewhere here :)

Your loved ones are forever thankful for your harm reduction suggestions for joint smokers: If one ends up without major lung issues, it can be totally attributed to your advice of 1) active charcoal filters instead of paper roaches and 2) marshmallow leaves to replace or reduce baccy in both joints and rolled cigarettes - thank you so much for those two ideas! the money one saves on baccy one can happily spend on those filters!

Maybe some bluelighter gets some harm reducing inspiration for themselves from this post, that would be too sweet :)

Travel on baby brother, I am sure in some form we will catch up again - i do love the "drop falls back into the ocean"-idea :) Say hello to Mum! I miss you both!

So sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine losing one of my younger brothers.

I am sorry for your loss.

What you wrote was beautiful. Sad, of course, but also beautiful.

I bet your Baby Brother was a great guy!

I am sorry for your loss. That was a loving but sad tribute to your brother and mum. May they rest in peace.

As for your question about downers, feel free to ask it here on bluelight in other drugs forum or basic drug discussion.

I am sorry for your loss. That was a loving but sad tribute to your brother and mum. May they rest in peace.

As for your question about downers, feel free to ask it here on bluelight in other drugs forum or basic drug discussion.
<3 Thank You - yes, will do; right now i cant even get myself to take a valium

<3 Thank You - yes, will do; right now i cant even get myself to take a valium

Really? Look, you are going through a major crisis here. Valium might help you.

I would like you to try to take care of yourself. And i am quite sure that your Baby Brother would have wanted the exact same.

I wish strength to you.

really want the best of wishes to you and yours in this darkest of times :heart5:

I am so sorry for the dear loss of what sounds like an awesome brother. That was a very touching tribute <3

Really? Look, you are going through a major crisis here. Valium might help you.

I would like you to try to take care of yourself. And i am quite sure that your Baby Brother would have wanted the exact same.

I wish strength to you.
Thank you friend! I m too scared to take valium lol, i know how dumb that is; also how dumb it is that i now for the very first time in years drink for distraction, but that feels save enough as long as i stick to beer and off hard liquor

Condolences. ...sorry for your loss....may the future shine a brighter light for you &family

I am so sad for your loss. Much love, strength and peace to you and your family <3

Your post for your brother is very positive and Although I know that every one grieves differently - don’t be afraid to express any anger or sadness you experience too. Not necessarily here in this thread if you don’t want to. You’ve made him a beautiful shrine. I’m sure he appreciates that the impression he’s left you, and you to the world here is a good one. You should be proud to be such a good brother, and to have had one like him.

You still have him.

I really tried to avoid this unconciosly. Ignore it and it isnt there, right?
Tears started as soon as I began reading. It freakin sucks to lose loved ones, friends and family. The older one gets the more one "loses". Been trying to find the silver lining in this for decades and fail to do so on any real level.
Sorry.
Always love.