• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex in odd or unusual places (merged)

My bf & I almost had sex in a bouncy castle, but of course we had no rubber..BoOo! Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to do it somewhere random.

I think the most unusual experiences for me were probably screwin an ex @ the Newark Lake behind the bushes with my roller blades on- wooHoo!! Also at some outdoor rave on the dirt-eww! I'd rather not remember those days..lol.

I've gotten a hand job at a movie theater while it was crowded (was during the movie Tomb Raider 1).

Got a BJ in my room while my rents were watching the news (I'm sure everyone has done that).

Fucked a girl ontop a car while it was raining and my feet were in the mud.

Fucked the same girl infront of my best friend while he was drunk (now that was interesting course we we're drunk also).

Fingered a girl in the back of a car while my friend was doing donuts (wow that as fun).

eh nothing special.

well the house cat house has happened a few times lol.... now all we have to do is go to the field across the road, or maybe to those woods lol. i love sleeping bags :)...

In college, 2am, climbed an 8-foot fence to shag in the public swimming pool.
Pitchin a tent just thinkin about it 8o

In a chalet by the hearth on a fur rug
At the resort hotel spa room with a neon view
That time at the laundry mat
And the time crouched behind the church pew
On the bus between Melbourne and Sydney
On the plane between Sydney and Perth
On the train in suburban Melbourne
On the stage behind the backlit curtain at FLIRT

Hidden by the dunes in broad daylight
Hiding in St.Kilda botanical park
In the lift of that very impressive building
Romantic was the cemetery after dark
At every room at your parents house
And now every room in our own
Also plenty of rooms at friend’s places
And at the homes of some people we didn’t know

By the pool that time holidaying in Mali
At the rave in Thailand on the beach
With that god damned broken down motorcycle in the jungle in Bali
And when camping there was that unfortunate and embarrassing leach
The drugtiki cruise off the east coast and islands
Drunk and foolish was the frottage in the snow
Majestic is sunset at Uluru
And on our video submission for the reality TV show

omg major bumpage LOL
i was gonna put out a thread but searched first.
=D

lemme see.. (his = equivalent to more than one bf of mine)
= in his parents bedroom
= in his bedroom with his brother sleeping on the other bed (lol)
= in the back of a pickup with several other friends in front of us when they
would not be facing us
= ALL my friends bathrooms and guest bathrooms ..ha!
= Hotel Corridor on the carpet
= Condominum corridor, when the elevator would close
= while swimming in the ocean (ugh...highly overrated and quite messy)
=in all the rooms of my home ( i live w my parents and siblings...) that would be my room, the den, the guest bathroom, my dads study room on the table, the library,the kitchen...lol..never got caught.
= in the mens bathroom of a bar one weekend, at around 6 am when it had emptied already ( altho i suspect the waiters knew..)
= in his red two door benz sports coupe...with no tint.
=in his black mitsubishi galant, with super dark tint, all the time. LOL
= in my car!!! w magic tint
=in the office, around 7 pm, everybody left already (but someone passed by just as we had finished! ick!)
=in the jacuzzi of beach house, in the swimming pool....
=i have to say that ive conditioned myself to either be as noisy as possible or as quiet as a mouse if needed....because of all those times me and my boyfriend/s would get it on in a room with other people who never suspected!

=D

Its been a while, but at Jacob's field (Cleveland Indian's stadium) in the family bathroom

Family Restroom at Montgomery Mall (I THINK, it may have been White Flint, or something)

In the middle of a field behind an elementary school in Rockville at 3 am (AND SOME GUY WALKED HIS DOGS RIGHT BY US)

On the playground set of an elementary school elsewhere in Rockville

Bathroom of a girl's dorm room at Bard College.

On the side of the road on the hood of my car on Beach Drive in either Bethesda or DC (had we crossed the border?) (We got the cop and the flashlight and didn't finish)

In Eleanor C. Lawrence Park in Chantilly, VA (also by the side of the road, but this time in the grass again)

Parking lot of a library under construction (also Rockville)

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are more elementary schools in Rockville I'm missing (please note these all occurred at night)

On a grassy knoll overlooking a residential subdivision.

Please note that this list comprises well over half of the times I've had sex.

Thanks fizzy-I did try to search, but I couldn't find anything! My bad (sorry).

Like I said, in my old office and at the gym on the equipment. I also did it in the bathroom at a party and ended up breaking the towel rack (oopsie!)

also done it while holding a conversation with another person in the room

^ i have had several tower/shampoo racks broken too LOL.......my what rough hooligans !!!!
;)
ahhhhh memories

Ah sex in public places

Everyone has nice lists here is mine.

Movie theatre late at nite we were like the only ones in the place. The movie? the one with elizabeth hurley and that guy from friends.

dressing room at the ralph lauren store.

dressing room at the donna karen store.

dressing room at neiman marcus.

dressing room at saks. let me just say the sex in dressing rooms is a good way to get some really nice outfits.

golf course green, sand trap.

under the bridge that goes over the golf course trail.

elevator in cancun

hammock on the beach in cancun

my favorite, the parking lot of a morman church.

bathroom at a starbucks

Airplane on the way to reno, Just a hand job by each of us

back seat of a mustang, front seat of a mustang.

on a boat at the lake, on a raft at the lake. in the lake. on the beach at the lake.

in a dental chair

in the forrest

in the bathroom at a christmas party of a friend of a friend

It wasn't the most unusual place but, having sex in the middle of a field at a park in the middle of the day. There were people all over but we were far enough away, but also he had absolutly no control over who might happen to walk up when or where.
another great variation was sex in the middle of a field during a power outage while rolling on some good e pills. once the pills had wore off and we were all sexed out we went back to her place n the power came back on. very unusual sex experience/awesome roll