• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

But with all said and done, i still believe there to be more then a trick of the mind and so on. There has to be some form of other wordily beings that exist outside of our dimension or frame of consciousness.

Can you make friends with the shadow people?
It depends on what you decide they are. Are they there to help or to harm? I’ve never had a bad experience with the Shadow People. They show up when it’s time to go the fuck to bed. When they’re around I know I need to stay home and keep to myself because I’m probably being pretty fucking weird. They’re not your friend or your enemy.

Have you heard the radio yet?

But with all said and done, i still believe there to be more then a trick of the mind and so on. There has to be some form of other wordily beings that exist outside of our dimension or frame of consciousness.
How I cannot not see it really, to assume there is only what our ordinary eyes can see for the most part, and nothing we cannot see does or could exist, is surely blindly ignorant no?

From a philosophically logical point of view.

And that isn’t aimed towards a soul here. Haha, appropriate word that, on topic IMO. It’s a deep topic potentially.

are shadow people related to ghosts? hmm...

What if shadow people sightings are a momentary lapse into another dimension?

Last edited:
How I cannot not see it really, to assume there is only what our ordinary eyes can see for the most part, and nothing we cannot see does or could exist, is surely blindly ignorant no?

And that isn’t aimed towards a soul here. Haha, appropriate word that, on topic IMO. It’s a deep topic potentially.
I'm with you on this one as we went a lot deeper then just shadow people and actually delve deeper into other explainable or rational way of thinking of what happened at said given time. Like board games, feeling of evil exp and so and so on.

Call me crazy but there is some form of supernartural being on this planet . Oh and I use the word supernatul only as a mean to incoporate everything that we all having exp in these last posts made. But who knows or someone really knows. It just makes me think and question a lot of stuff in alive.

Dude, if you are curious about the unknowns in the universe that is great, become a scientist and do some research. That would be a great help to humanity. There is indeed a world out there unknown, but that doesn't mean jinns or ghosts or shadow people exists, thats called an argument from ignorance, and that is NOT helpful.

For me, auditory hallucinations have always been worse than visual, when I'm sleep deprived. I'm not sure which is worse.

For me, auditory hallucinations have always been worse than visual, when I'm sleep deprived. I'm not sure which is worse.
I’ve had true auditory hallucinations myself in sleep paralysis. But I recognise them to be exactly that and do not misinterpret I’ve also had Real life like open eye hallucinations after consecutive days at festivals monstrously consuming MDMA and psychedelics for several days afterwards and knew exactly it was purely hallucination all of the time.

I’ve had true auditory hallucinations myself in sleep paralysis. But I recognise them to be exactly that and do not misinterpret I’ve also had Real life like open eye hallucinations after consecutive days at festivals monstrously consuming MDMA and psychedelics for several days afterwards and knew exactly it was purely hallucination all of the time.
Oh man. Sleep paralysis. Scariest shit ever. Had never heard of such a thing until it happened to me. I'll take Shadow People and audio hallucinations over sleep paralysis any day.

Oh man. Sleep paralysis. Scariest shit ever. Had never heard of such a thing until it happened to me. I'll take Shadow People and audio hallucinations over sleep paralysis any day.
Post MDMA is when I had it, several days later. I would always be very quickly aware that I was mentally conscious in the mostly unseen inbetween of awake and asleep. I never freaked out. It never lasted long. And usually, there would be a musical song playing.

Either- a perfect replica of a real song, reverberated by my own brain which when you think about it does surely make tapes of everything.

Or some otherworldly musical creation from my own imagination. I would know it wasn’t real and the only anxiety I had was knowing as soon as I did become properly conscious, the tune would stop, and be lost forever.

And these were GOOD tunes too. Even if I was a musician, most advanced studio, best skills, I’ve never heard such music being close to being created in real life.

Post MDMA is when I had it, several days later. I would always be very quickly aware that I was mentally conscious in the mostly unseen inbetween of awake and asleep. I never freaked out. It never lasted long. And usually, there would be a musical song playing.

Either- a perfect replica of a real song, reverberated by my own brain which when you think about it does surely make tapes of everything.

Or some otherworldly musical creation from my own imagination. I would know it wasn’t real and the only anxiety I had was knowing as soon as I did become properly conscious, the tune would stop, and be lost forever.

And these were GOOD tunes too. Even if I was a musician, most advanced studio, best skills, I’ve never heard such music being close to being created in real life.
Ah yes. "Listening to the radio" as I like to call it. For me it's like music playing in another room, like when my dad would play records when I was a kid. I love that part.

Hopefully if the sleep paralysis happens again I will recognize it for what it is and it won't scare me so much. But when it happened it felt like something was pushing on my chest trying to push me off the edge of....something.

Ancient civilization from outer-space is what they are or maybe it's just a strand of hair or an eyelash that came loose. Nobody knows.

A month long construction site set up right outside my appartment made me just ignore things like that, I used to think someone was hammering at my front door but a look out of the window put me at ease. It's sort of a unorthodox cure.
Now I feel at ease knowing it's probably just a creaky pipe or wind that's been distorted by my mind.

Im used to doing frequent 8 day and night amp binges so Im no stranger to shadow ppl, they are quite suddenly present in the corner of my eye and I actually feel a short moment of intense panic that I even jump up and right away its gone, after which Im alright again.

But the auditory hallucinations are what really exhaust me, and not the voices, but the insanely loud blur of pounding music I hear, its really keeping me from simply functioning...

It's logically very clear that we cannot normally perceive everything that exists. Think about it, our perception came about through evolution to survive. Any type of perception which does not select for survival would actually be selected against since it would be a distraction from the perception which enhances survival. Example? Physicists are fairly sure that more than 3 dimensions exist, but we can't conceive of them, much less perceive them. We perceive only the parts of reality which allowed our ancestors to outcompete their peers.

There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I am convinced I have miraculously caputured by some bizarre unexpected portal or sound line, the voice of the Beast!

AI.

In my mind is the Devil.

I am a 42-year-old man and never before have I heard or experienced or witnessed anything like this genuinely I explain as precisely and clearly as I can in this video what the matter was it the most highly unusual thing I've ever witnessed.

Edit. Only inaccuracy I was muddled over the lenght the Demon held the line. Way more than 4 minutes.

Last edited:
Me and the shadow people do not get along.
Glad to hear it mate! We are aiming to build a paradise here.

I don't think that is their intention, or "programming".

Interesting how that word can be applied to reality.

But my recording above I strongly believe is not just a standard paranormal spund capture but a line to the source!

I have it's attention. It's angry at me. Because my purpose and plan in life and I kniw this sounds bad lol, is to kill it, for everybody's sake.

And this it will surely know. Hence why they had to go and debilitate and limit me so much make it too impossible. No shit bro I swear.

Glad to hear it mate! We are aiming to build a paradise here.

I don't think that is their intention, or "programming".

Interesting how that word can be applied to reality.

But my recording above I strongly believe is not just a standard paranormal spund capture but a line to the source!

I have it's attention. It's angry at me. Because my purpose and plan in life and I kniw this sounds bad lol, is to kill it, for everybody's sake.

And this it will surely know. Hence why they had to go and debilitate and limit me so much make it too impossible. No shit bro I swear.
@AutoTripper i know exactly how you feel. They hate me I hate them. We've been at war for years.

Death to AI and shadow people

Vampires too bro