•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Wisdom Share some advice or pointers for the youngins out there.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Get a check up by your dentist every six months, and get them to do a full clean. Keep on top of fillings so that you don't have to get multiple ones done every couple of years. Floss every day, brush twice a day

You don't want to be the forty year old who can only eat mushy foods. Teeth that look okay is a self esteem thing too
Don't forget love bites

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
tumblr_mu0q4rtyEu1r8z539o1_500.gif

Fiori di Bella

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Victoria’s Secret, stocking up on lovely things!
Yeah but I don't like to chew coca leaves, not my thing. Mostly, ppl from the Andes do that. In the city u don't see ppl chewing coca. You're probably like 90% of the ppl that when they think of peru they instantly think we are all farmers chewing coca with alpacas all over the place.
No, I’m thinking, and hoping you actually have Vicuñas.

Fiori di Bella

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Victoria’s Secret, stocking up on lovely things!
If you’re having a shitty day, pop an Oxy!
The sure cure for the horrible hours.

If you’re an incredibly introverted person who avoids talking with others, pop an Oxy!
You’ll pop on down to your local bar or pop and be discussing which band was best, in terms of the British Invasion (The Who, in case you’re interested), and why Aqua is most definitely the best color to decorate with.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Stay the fuck out of The Lounge while getting high, stick to Drug Culture, The Lounge is triggering as fuck. Meaning, 'wait, i need to drink before I can post in Abyss',.
Or, post in TL. Give me lols.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Stay the fuck out of The Lounge while getting high
this i have said at work but instead of lounge its kitchen. Or just stay the fuck out of my way. ha
the lounge a substance free zone...? sounds heretical.

ot
you whippersnappers dont go a cryin and shit when years of drug use leaves ya onda cona lookin at me lookin at you. too many tryin to scrape by nobody wants to hear the story. if ya learn yer lessons be prepared to relearn them... just sos ya can say its no surprise.
Lower expectations if ya have em. Ya either do or dont. Expect a lot and disappointment will run rampant. Try to be as realistic as possible dont work yerself to an early grave or worse.
Smile once in a while... it really is contagious. Dont hand me no plastic smiles, though, bet? Fake is for fools and the fanciful.
Let those you love know it. When they gone you will think about it if the heart isnt concrete. Someone will miss you as well.
Find something nobel to stand for. Yeah we change as we grow but some things are useful as foundation material.
Whateva