• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Got some errands done before they became problems.. paid the parking ticket, fixed the paddidle and threw some high end bulbs in the toy. I love them.
Jesus when I initially entered the citation for the parking ticket I put it in wrong and almost 90 violations came up outstanding and just about shit myself. That poor basterd owes like 15k in parking violations. Since Nov of 2020. So it’s a damn good day not to actually be them.

gotta day off but have laundry and misc other bs to get done.
but a day off is a day of rest for my mind and it is a good thing.

another day of bed rest. whoot.
if it weren't for the reason it would be even better.
tbh, it sucks dont know why im trying to convince myself otherwise. f it

I'm a bit hypomanic right now (may or may not be related to forgetting to take my CBD for a week or two) and not sleeping much. But I'm feeling great and have been pretty productive (cleaned every inch of my room, fixing my computer which I've been putting off for a year.)

Got my GP to refer me to a new psychiatrist, so hopefully I can get on Lamictal or another mood stabilizer soon.

Discovered a new band that makes me want to jump up and punch holes in things. (Yes this is a good thing lol)

Apparently I am not the hideous monster I feel I am sometimes.
Had this 17 yo ask me if I wanted to hang out sometime... maybe share some dmt or k or whatever I like :oops:. He's a new hire at the job and there is no doubt that he likes me. I mean, it's flattering and all but what the hell? Just feels weird.
Being wanted is pleasurable and although I feel a bit creepy about it it made my day a little brighter. BTW: I had to turn him down. :( Just too young.

I went to the ER at 7am because I was DETERMINED to get a hydrocodone script. It's never a sure thing, you just hope you get a doctor who likes you. The rest is timing and luck.

SUCCESS!!! The copay for that script of ten pills was only thirteen cents. (Would've cost me $100 on the street!)

I just took them. 🥰

I own 5€ to a friend, but i didn't want to give him today, so instead i bought me a cubi of wine and a panini/kebab, he will not know this! Except for the cubi... 3L, i can't finish it before he goes here, to my own appartment! :eek: He will see it will he?