• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I'm not cutting the grass in my backyard for No Mow May. It's filled with clover which is blooming right now.
Saw my first honeybee of the season out there today.
Yay! 🐝
How cool are bees?!
What is No Mow May? I figure you don't mow your yard for the month of May, but, why?

There is no logical reason.. why do we spend so much on weapons. We spend more then the next six countries combined every year on military budgets. Hitler started it, then it went to the fear based Cold War.. and this is where we ended up. Military science is 60 YEARS ahead of us. imagine what that could do for ALL of us.

But we are too scared to let it loose.

@n3ophy7e

Last edited:
There is no logical reason.. why do we spend so much on weapons. We spend more then the next six countries combined every year on military budgets. Hitler started it, then it went to the fear based Cold War.. and this is where we ended up. Military science is 60 YEARS ahead of us. imagine what that could do for ALL of us.

But we are too scared to let it loose.

@n3ophy7e

What an odd thing to spend money on though......

My landlord has said that I am allowed to have a cat! So next week after I've finished moving in over the weekend, I'm going to collect everything I need for Frankfurt and then go to the shelter and pick him up! I've been checking every day and he is still on the website as of tonight. So hopefully he will be there until early to mid next week. I'm so excited, he is the perfect cat for me and has an amazing personality. If I can't get him, I'm gonna have to wait and keep looking to find another cat who is suitable for me.

Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
My 6th day on .50mg of suboxone. its taken me so long in my life to get to this point and i actually felt ok today... i couldn't believe it. Not much further to go.. 🙏🙏🙏

Golf lesson went great.. sporting a 90+ mph head speed.

Massage day!! Whipping op steak and eggs

Last edited:
I'm not cutting the grass in my backyard for No Mow May. It's filled with clover which is blooming right now.
Saw my first honeybee of the season out there today.
Yay! 🐝

Great idea

I bet your lawn will grow way more self-confident and maybe get a new job, or even a girlfriend

Hard to have a pep in your step if someone cuts you down all the time

Irons are looking great.. laughing I hit my 56 deg into the 12+ mph wind 150 yards at the range today .. that is fucking REDICUlouse! Out to the course tomorrow.. distances have changed and first time out so this will be interesting.

More lessons to come.

Cake day at work.. hit the range and practice facility at my course.. booming em on the range. switched my putter grip and that switched everything for the good immediately. Chips deoxidized as well. Off tomorrow so im going to chef up a simple sea scallop dish and start the vegetable planting process.