• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Yes, my work went well today !! Awesome now I can bake a cake.

Next I have to work on my investment funds. I think I will make some pudding.

Well I guess brule.

Oh and my family is doing good and are healthy. And that's the bonus.

Now the rest of the day to chill. Yeehaaa !

Had an amazing swim in the crystal clear waters of Croatia with my bf and my son. Enjoyed a lovely walk by the coast and fed lots of the islands cats.

Got a first ascent of a climb here in Croatia and it’s already been repeated by some Croats here, they loved it.

Life is pretty amazing right now and I’m just amazingly grateful for it.

Taking a few months off work has really improved my mental health. I’m truly content and what more could anyone ask.

If I knew @CFC was leaving I would have been more sociable.
He went above and beyond his call of duty with kindness and love in his heart towards me.

I pray with my heart and my feelings.

I wish and pray with my heart that he is doing alright and will be healthy and safe.

I had no idea he was leaving but he did wave goodbye.

I really didn't know where else to post this.

But you are a really strong and amazing person.

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU IN MY HEART.
I REMEMBER YOU.

That really did make tears start in my eyes while I was typing this.

God. Thank you for @CFC !

CFC = AMAZING

Thank you for helping me. And taking that part of your life for sharing and caring for others.

I just would like to say thank you, miss you, and never will you be forgotten !!

Okay. I had to say that for closure.

Love to you, awesome @CFC .

I am delayed these days as well. @CFC did make a positive effect on my life !! <3
And tremendously. It made me feel that we are really loved on this forum and website.
Thank you again @CFC I hope you feel the love somehow, some way. Yes. Thank you.

Started working as food delivery guy and met my beutiful gf on fucked up order in whitch coke(the Drink) spilled all over food hahaha so now im actualy kinda happy about this Job becouse on breaks i can go see my girl ,chug a beer (even music is Great since its rocknroll club)..
I dont wanna share religion or that kind of bs. But evrything Will be more then ok , evry shit hapens for some fucked up reason but just keep going and you Will be swiming in Rivers of beutiful shit hahaha 🤘🤘🤘sorry if im overly positive but im flying high on love atm ,even Like my Job (thats a New one mosdef) have another perfect day my fellow junkys and defects 🤘❤️🤘❤️🤘❤️

Start to weaning of this shit zoloft.Currently on only 12.5mg from 25mg.Pop this shit more than a year and even at this low dose&low tappering feels slight withdrawls.Gotta quitt this crap....can't sleep&feel somekinda ill,but my libido slowly returns....down with 5mg diazepam at the same time.Fuck this psychiatrick drugs.my goal-free from all AD drugs and stabilize at 10mg diazepam daily.So....goin' on with God's help

Last edited:
And Vacation week starts after solidifying increased sales.. 35% increase over crazy high COVID #s this year.. by unit not $.. and this means I’ll be another 30-40% up next year.

But FUCK WORK.. going to get in some rest, relaxation, fishing with my pops, spa day, light the anglefish up (disgust) , culminating with 2 nights at the riverside with mother fucking widespread panic.

Oh hell yeah.

Last edited:
My dislocated shoulder is healing, my C-PTSD is under control and my valium taper is going well.... Financially things suck for me and my brain is still a bit too scattered to work meaningfully... Mixed bag.
I had one of these.. please really hammer all that physical therapy. I did the exercises, but didn’t go at it 100% and had lingering issues that when I went back five years after and really hammered they went away completely. Still have range of motion issues, but they will be life long, but other than that I have no effects.

Those seemingly silly repetitive low or no resistance movements really made all the difference for me.

Hope your heal well and quickly.

When mine dislocated it just went numb.. when it relocated on its own I passed out from pain. That’s the only time that’s ever happened.

I had one of these.. please really hammer all that physical therapy. I did the exercises, but didn’t go at it 100% and had lingering issues that when I went back five years after and really hammered they went away completely. Still have range of motion issues, but they will be life long, but other than that I have no effects.

Those seemingly silly repetitive low or no resistance movements really made all the difference for me.

Hope your heal well and quickly.

When mine dislocated it just went numb.. when it relocated on its own I passed out from pain. That’s the only time that’s ever happened.
Appreciate it, I'm still struggling with numbness on my left shoulder and mobility issues. Am using a sling and then doing au naturel movements too for range of motion. Lining up a physio person ASAP. TX for the sage advice :)

Woke up.-1a.m.....beautiful dream i was dreamt....so alive&little bit scary.....think 'cause tappering benzos&zoloft.Start to eat much more&feels much better in general.Workin' in my own through the day...so hard as i can......must do the job&this helps me not to think too much...will try to sleep another hour🛌

Still have BL
Is that good?I mean,if u searchin' quiet place for your mind is this helpful.....or distract u?When i plugged off even for two-three days feels a lot more better u know....just rest without bluelight from the screen of el.devices

Last edited: