• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I found myself fumbling through some vibrant funky foliage where I said to myself (was alone as usual) hey this is like stepping into Jurassic Park! Got to get back in touch with nature off a road this old Shep fella, rumored to have been in Jesse James’ gang, was said to have wandered way back when as a hermit that sharpened shears!

Happy that my friends know Im trustworthy person so I got fronted benzos(!!!) by a guy who Ive seen just once this year :) Propably gonna go watch a movie with my friend/s this weekend.

I have a really sweet female friend that I've been corresponding with lately. There's no chance of us getting together (she lives in another state with her boyfriend), but it still makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside whenever I hear from her. ❤️

I have kids and a wife that love me, and I'm going camping with my son tonight. I'm responsible for 21 animals, and they are happy and fed. My neighbors trust me to watch their house and kids. I have a place to live, and a way to get around. Some days, I even FEEL like an adult! 😁

None of that would have ever happened if I was still using. Not in a million years.

Propably gonna go watch a movie
bnz and movies do not go so well for me stream 600gb data and dont remember 90+% of it lol
i will say that bnz and blackscreen vibes at 528hz go quite well together wake up like super fuckin man. :rofl:
speakin of its that time.... :drama:

OT:
I am feeling more "level" than I have in several decades. Like a reprieve from death row.
Sure shit happens but damn if somehow I didnt learn something useful somewhere at sometimes maybe everywhere idk but thankful that life is rosy atm cause i know there are always dark days ahead. Always is freakin life.
I know gtf
peace

This is woamotive but I can’t login to that account.

I have recently begun selling ceramic art and sold a piece today!

It’s been rough making sales but so fun. I know it’ll pay off eventually as long as I keep at it.
That's such a good feeling, what kind of ceramic art do you make? Pictures would be awesome!

I have made new furry friends at my "clients" home. She has two felines that have never come out to approach any former caregiver but they come out and play with me when I am there. I took a couple toys for them this morning and they were ecstatic. :)
I love it.
❤️‍🔥

I have made new furry friends at my "clients" home. She has two felines that have never come out to approach any former caregiver but they come out and play with me when I am there. I took a couple toys for them this morning and they were ecstatic. :)
I love it.
❤️‍🔥
I'm allergic to cats, but when I went over to my wife's friend's house a few days ago, she had one that was super friendly. The cat rolled over and accepted belly rubs, I've never given a cat belly rubs without claws being involved, but this one loved it.

My eyes still itch, but it was totally worth it.