• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I only have one more grueling week of work and then I’m hanging with some good friends!

It’s winter but we have a glorious sunny day and I’ve been out to the park twice already for vitamin D and very exciting games of ‘fetch’ with the dog.

Smoked less than a pack of cigarettes
Not sure if u can vape, but it helps with cutting back smoking. I only smoke cigarettes while i'm working. While I am off work in the afternoons and weekends I'll rarely smoke a cigarette, mostly just vape. Plus living on the 2nd floor means I have to walk down stairs to go outside to smoke. Way to much work on my off time lmao.

Not sure if u can vape, but it helps with cutting back smoking. I only smoke cigarettes while i'm working. While I am off work in the afternoons and weekends I'll rarely smoke a cigarette, mostly just vape. Plus living on the 2nd floor means I have to walk down stairs to go outside to smoke. Way to much work on my off time lmao.
Yeah, I have a vape but it's at home and I need a drip tip for it. I was doing well not smoking somewhat recently.

16 days clean or H, most easiest detox ive ever done. Also the first time on a methadone script makes such a difference. I do realise that the methadone is harder to detox from. I did a detox with nothing last year from prescribed fentanyl after 2 years on it. That has to be harder than the methadone to quit, anybody know?

16 days clean or H, most easiest detox ive ever done. Also the first time on a methadone script makes such a difference. I do realise that the methadone is harder to detox from. I did a detox with nothing last year from prescribed fentanyl after 2 years on it. That has to be harder than the methadone to quit, anybody know?
Methadone isn't necessarily harder to detox from, it just lasts longer.

please seriously consider adding a high quality multivitamin and a high quality vitamin D supplement daily and stick with it the entire time your methadone. Also if you are male please have your testosterone levels checked every six months.

Methadone therapy is a great thing and can be a game changer for people, but it comes with a few possible if not probable side effects. Good news is the are very easy and cheap to avoid and treat.

comes down to putting two affordable bottles of health promoting nutrition with your take home and asking for a simple cheap blood test every six months if your male. If your female then a yearly visit to a talented female endocrinologist would be something I would not miss.

Glad your into your new situation, nice work!!

Last edited:
I haven't really been happy, but I haven't really been depressed either. I'm not sure where I'm at really. I'm just sort of floating. It isn't fun but it could be worse I guess.