• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I am a savage tweaker hooked on the crazy train bullet speed baby no clue if I won't tweak tonight I am a step from living how they do in the film Spun.

Yet I got paid today and it was a long hard day now we get are going dine at home on the same Chinese the young Asian American dude who sold me some clearance priced Michelob's was eating

I am thankful for the support system that kept us today. all in all been fairly decent day goin crazy need to move around and shit but healthy 12 hrs or so off and on.
maybe be would do it again tomorrow.....
love ya fam

B. just texted me asked me how I was doing after I ranted to him chain texting lol about my use then I binged that same night go figure binge is fizzling out now got work tomorrow will sleep tonight no prob at least also asked me to go to a Recovery Dharma meeting next Friday night I said ya I can plan on that still wanna do the 12 Steps they feel like free psychotherapy to me but certainly there is no one efficacious therapeutic approach for everyone

Fulminating a plan like a fulminate.
Softly handled and razor focus.
Plans... ha! whateva i do what i want! :p
Gotta lot to think about tomorrow (hopefully sleep on it and have the answers). I love that when it happens.
I am sure I can invoke whatever I wish... nothin' new, right?

I needed to feel this. I couldnt stop laughing at first. The irony, in beings of lower level of consciousness making fun of someone who is Atman = Brahman, is real.

The more gifted ones will always be ostracized against by the average ones. Not all average ones of course, but the weak average ones. And by the psycho/sociopathic ones too.

Yo...

2.55 AM. I am usually awake at this time, i go to bed really early. 100% Arabica beans dark roasted coffee is hot and tasty. Rap sounds good. High quality rap with a message. None of that "Drive-by shooting bang bang, women are bitches and i am a millionaire yo" shit. That crap is repulsive.

Friend will wake up at 9 AM. Then i am gonna buy weed from him. Later i will see mom. I have recently reunited with her. It fills my heart with such joy that i have been crying a bit every now and then due to that...

Dear almighty God, please never let me fuck up everything again, things are looking brighter down here. Thanks for the blessings, i swear i do my best to be a good servant of yours.

I am scheduling outpatient appts. at three locations since I am on Medicaid I can shop around and have a trial so to speak

I am scheduling outpatient appts. at three locations since I am on Medicaid I can shop around and have a trial so to speak
Good for you. I love reading posts where people are taking steps to improve their life. Every little good decision you make gets you that much closer to how you want to feel. Pick the one you like the most and work it, man. You got this.

Some alone time to reflect with less distraction(s). I gotta somehow learn to tune out that static but it's got roots down deep and I do not feel like diggin atm, so.
Alone time... why do I cherish it so much and why do I not prefer to be alone?
Whatever the case may e imma enjoy this time and do me. lol
peace

I know something is going to happen today that will be positive... sure could use it these days so looking for it on the cameras lol
Waking up to the same ol' issues facing me recently every morning isn't enough. If waking is a blessing it is also a curse.

Fuckin donuts topped with bacon! Yes! I knew something good had to come along....
Getiin a little worried there not gonna lie.
Q0n4r0t.jpg

second with coffee and another dose of thc

Last edited:
I'm going to go visit my Son today. He stays pretty busy so it's been awhile. We talk on the phone often, though. He works in a group home of autistic adults and seems to enjoy it. He is a patient person with a big heart.

Came across a good book that explained a concept I did not understand. I recognized negative effects early and am going to take the steps early to treat the causes and reverse the process.