• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I was motivated somehow to have trained a qi gong set or Chi Kung if you want to sound more American already today. Bone Marrow Cleanse quick and easy but oh so good!

Fucking mint costas just showed up.. hold on let me put them on.. aaaaahhh that’s the sound of eye ecstasy ❤️

joined the new gym and attending first session of Japanese martial arts.. going to master the katana

Really good solid disclosure between myself and a best bud. Really powerful ( worrying, scary ( as in they were being utterly honest about situations that were hard for them to process) but important, stuff. To be entrusted like that, is beyond words.:|<3

We opened the door to find this mantis chillin like a villain on it baby

20210918-103928-1.jpg

20210918-102314.jpg

20210918-102327.jpg

20210918-103741.jpg

20210918-103735.jpg

Makes me wanna watch an old kung Fu flick

I strolled into the kitchen and saw 11:11 on the clocks again it keeps happening

Facebook hasnt disabled me yet on this duplicate account they seemed to have slackened security protocol I have no pics of me I wanna upload like they used to require that but it was starting to mess with my mental health again like viewing myself as a deadbeat loser I mean I uploaded a random pic of a homeless guy and have two accounts because I don't want people to know who I really am I am cracked out in the head and was getting kinda low about how down and out crazy I am like burdening others with my dysfunction in a dysfunctional system but then the girl with no real family here sounded excited when my father said Dudley the carkie could come to a gorgeous gorge filled state park next week that made me happy

Big apple crop this year. I ran out of canning jars for the various apple products I whip up, and everyone is out.

But the local Target had 12-quart cases at $11.99. Wait, what? (That's a good price.) Actually, never mind. In the cart they went. Time to restart the food production line.

This old man he bought ten bags of dirt and I recognized him from riding my bike by him near a library he works around here he definitely knew I rode by him all the time said it right when he walked up to me it was a friendly encounter. The library is right by a big old medieval lookin Church & he is always at the little one across the street perhaps the spirit brought us together today