• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I guess the journey to adulthood starts when you recognize that you know some things on at max 2 areas and nothing outside it. Well..... Ive been feeding my ego for too long and finally had to come to terms that I know jack shit. Thats just how it is.

FUCK GOD COMPLEX

A white guy holding a cardboard beggar sign not so far in age from me in hippy threads and sunglasses and Mexican shall (said it wrong sry) was squatted outside Dollar Tree and made a remark about the unique shape of my bike I obliged him in short conversation about it then offered him an energy drink I got had extra said i had no cash anyways I felt I acknowledged his plight rather than ignored him or just rode off without concern for his presence

Even though I had two big Heine bottles of beer the second half of my shift today sponsored by a Boy Scout & Cubs event hosted at my workplace I vaped so hard finished a disposable ecig I got from 711 around 8am before 2pm was forced to wear a costume medieval themed went with a Dungeons and Dragons thing it was actually quality compared to others not sure why I was worried and resorted to beer wage slave rebellion all good bout get a new nic vape to keep me off something much worse

I woke to a feeling of freedom from at least one of my lifes "issues".
And I thought it was mon and it is in fact sunday. :bowdown:

Have a half day instead of 9 to 5 stoner boss asked a kid to cover for me to give me some highly desired rest. I don't mind long hours if I value the work.

Instead of quit self-help meetings entirely being entirely put off by twelve step dogma even though I know it can and does help many people in many ways I will still try out SMART and this one SOS with a program I find reasonable but I don't think you get as much out of it as if you worked through the twelve steps with a sponsor if you are capable and willing of that and built a support network but at the other meetings you can still find connection on a personal level by making them your homegroup so they get to know you not many attend though the size is an ant compared to AA here which would then be the size of a whale literally hundreds of meetings huge amount of attendees all over all the time
also signed up for Zoom will try some because I am so tired from work using it as an excuse to stay home and relax with beer dude I need a meeting just to convince myself I should try not drinking

I slept late and bobo (one of our cats) woke me up by mking his questioning noise and pawing at my foot. It was heart warming and I got up then he runs off for hours. lol
Hes my good little man.

Instead of quit self-help meetings entirely being entirely put off by twelve step dogma even though I know it can and does help many people in many ways I will still try out SMART and this one SOS with a program I find reasonable but I don't think you get as much out of it as if you worked through the twelve steps with a sponsor if you are capable and willing of that and built a support network but at the other meetings you can still find connection on a personal level by making them your homegroup so they get to know you not many attend though the size is an ant compared to AA here which would then be the size of a whale literally hundreds of meetings huge amount of attendees all over all the time
also signed up for Zoom will try some because I am so tired from work using it as an excuse to stay home and relax with beer dude I need a meeting just to convince myself I should try not drinking
Give it a shot man. I've personally run short of enthusiasm about em kinda recently.

But they can't hurt. Worst case you meet a few cool people that can help you out.

Last edited:
Give it a shot man. I've personally run short of enthusiasm about em kinda recently.

But they can't hurt. Worst case you meet a few cool people that can help you out.
Funny thing is I can see how when I determine something like I will walk this razor's edge solo lol I immediately start using basically so even after two beers last night I tried to go to an AA meeting at a church sparked a joint for a couple hits listening to reggae on some bleachers in a school field right behind it but had on dirty clothing couldn't bring myself to go in like that lmao ego and pride got the better of me it would seem so then I thought of going to another one after changing but had a third beer I am sure it would have been healthier to just have skipped the first two and gotten there dressed clean a little early. I do think they can be a valuable emergency resource and I am sure they would have been fine if I went in a little unkempt they know my face anyways

So it would seem if I don't do those I want to call the boys to enjoy buds and suds which I know I cannot keep doing with my track record

Iwoke up early and was welcomed back in to bl, got love and a bit triggered but meds will dull the edge a little got a great laugh a sec ago and looks to be an interesting but good day. i decree this hahaha
im such a fuckin egoist i think i dont even know wtf that is tbh

Just drank a cup of shilajit even if my boss gives me a task an outside contractor would charge her hundreds for it isn't a bad day just due to that

Iwoke up early and was welcomed back in to bl, got love and a bit triggered but meds will dull the edge a little got a great laugh a sec ago and looks to be an interesting but good day. i decree this hahaha
im such a fuckin egoist i think i dont even know wtf that is tbh
I doubt you're a real egoist. Or egotist. In pop culture Kanye, Lady Gaga, Fozzy, etc. are one in my eyes not to hate.