• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Some alone time to reflect with less distraction(s). I gotta somehow learn to tune out that static but it's got roots down deep and I do not feel like diggin atm, so.
Alone time... why do I cherish it so much and why do I not prefer to be alone?
Whatever the case may e imma enjoy this time and do me. lol
peace
Inspiration thanks

Helluva rough morning gonna be a tough week due to a scumbag employer arm exploiter but I scheduled a 2nd outpatient appt. missed it Friday due to a binge I told them so they should hopefully be able to recognize my mental disorder which is just that lack of order from not meditating lately I will be honest if he nudges towards my deepest darkest secrets I have to tell them if he asks

my war with telecoms and isp is finally over and i have my internet and phone game sorted after a month or so of it being a total fking nightmare.

technology can be such a mindfuck but its gratifying when u see the light..

I got work load down to more then acceptable. Massage day tomorrow.. fk yes. Mandolin is coming along and we worked the last two weeks on music theory.. I have to have basics to see the big picture be it caulc 3 for phys and eng or beginning music. Now that I see the big picture lay out.. yes. Now just working through a bit of wacky musical nomenclature.. getting better and enjoying it more.. so that’s what there trying to talk about. The integration of learning, reading and playing music is dynamic.. but super enjoyable when it starts to happen.

Well it's Saturday and I barely made it to the chemist, which shuts early today I had like 5 minutes to spare there was an accident that significantly delayed the bus, if I had missed the chemist I would have no methadone for today or tomorrow which would suck very much considering I am penniless so I'll take that any day of the week.

So out of the blue, I signed my contract for 2 months on friday AND while leaving SAW MY MADAFUKIN BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!!! Went out for a few laughs + shared numbers. He seems to be in a better place too than back then. Hes sober of all drugs.

Was just paying debts and... was thrown 4 days of bupre for being a good customer?? I already have benzos for the rest of the month!

This is clearly good karma showing in for not killing anyone back when it was worse. :reggae: :hehe::reggae:

Three day work week this week then ghosting like a desperate junky.. second row WSP at the Chicago Theater.. fire your guns good people as this is going to be fire. Ride me High

I went to two AA meetings.

Almost walked out of the second early had been vaping nicotine and smoking delta 8 had me freaking out about my brain and heart again didn't take long
(must be lingering CNS and musculoskeletal trauma from the ethanol laden ppx binge this weekend no way they could produce those symptoms but they happen more frequently now I can not just vape I admitted even nicotine lures me into cannabis and drinking vice versa had to learn this so very painfully but I look at the pain others deal with and feel somewhat blessed and lucky if I can just manage to man the helm of this ship like a sober captain)
but not just that body paranoia also towards the end some old timer started pushing God onto someone like telling them even if they didn't believe it was God working for them and insisted it was left no room for embracing another higher power in this lecturing not going there regularly after that

Glad I stayed I felt stronger in mind and body for it sitting helped too in the meeting even if I left with a bad attitude due to a Bible thumper or what have you

Makes me think of something an outpatient counselor years and years ago drilled into my young psyche every group: Patience, tolerance, and humility.

That should end the day on a positive note

Last edited:
🍁🍁🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁🍂🍁🍁
IT'S ALWAYS TIME
TO BE
THANKFUL
🍁🍁🍁🌾🌺🍁🍁🍁

🌺🌺🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁🍃🌾
We don't need more to
be thankful for, we just
need to be more
thankful.