• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

🍁🍁🍂
We must find time
to stop and thank the people
who make a difference

in our lives.
🍁🍂🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍂🍁
Be thankful for what
you have; you'll end up
having more. If you
concentrate on what
you don't have, you will

never, ever have enough.
🍁🍂🍁🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍁
Strive to find things
to be thankful for, and
just look for the good

in who you are.
🍁🍁🍂

I'll come in swinging on horseback with a heavy mace like a Khan for it baby

neversickanymore said:
One more day of work and then it’s fkn showtime
SHOWTIME GO TIME!

I beat the 72 hour nicotine withdrawal window cravings absent hard day yesterday helped by Mary got easier the more I was active until I felt relief from the mental enslavement I don't want to vape any now feel so much better calmed and insanely relieved physically and mentally feel way more peace and energy in mind and body now I know what will make me want it again (booze) so AA is feeling better than drinking alone now anyways let's keep that up

Work was a chill breeze. We are transitioning to retail sales mode as customers will be pouring into the garden center for Christmas Tree season. Tip season hooray! Low pay otherwise but I am done in a month yay!

I revolted against the burdensome painful tyranny of the millionaire garden debonair owner by grabbing a nic vape from the smoke shop next door. The Amish rocker in the greenhouse was healing to the spinal column and sore body all over but not enough respite to say no to indulging in what I cannot for too long without ill effects oh well small disposable will discard at work tomorrow and try again at least there is no bad pain yet also the sun is out enough said or also grabbing an ounce of kava now from an Occult Wicca den down the block wish me luck first time

Zeno said I have two ears and one mouth. I should stop rambling with my thumbs too and listen to them on the other tab in a Zoom meeting. Waste a hour trying to figure out what I simply cannot alone staring into a screen or just being a bumbling loon or listen to a meeting.

In my first Zoom meeting now that is a positive for today rough stuff but no beer tonight beer last night made today rougher than it should have been.

On that note I didn't have one drink today that is good enough for me to log off feeling I am trying

🍁🍁🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁🍂🍁🍁
IT'S ALWAYS TIME
TO BE
THANKFUL
🍁🍁🍁🌾🌺🍁🍁🍁

🌺🌺🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁🍃🌾
We don't need more to
be thankful for, we just
need to be more
thankful.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍂🌺🍁🌾🍁🍁

🍁🍁🌺🌺🌺🍁🍁🍁🍃🌾🍁
Among the things you
can give and still keep
are your word, a smile,
and a grateful heart.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🌺🍂🍂🍂🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🌺🍁🍁🍂🌺

Some people are always
grumbling because roses
have thorns; I am thankful
that thorns have roses.
🍁🍁🌾🌺🍂🍂🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

NiCE STYle

It was really humid in Sydney today and my pregnant ass was sweating at work ALL DAY. My brain kept overheating but thank you to lemonade popsicles and mango sorbet for keeping my brain nice and cool and functional. Seriously, when it's hot and humid, my brain is like an overheating computer and just stops working lol.

Been getting closer with my homeless friend "roommate". Consider him my another true drug user best friend. Hes proven himself to be totally trustworthy, as have I and now (especially as I now live in my hometown again) I get to reap the benefits of my integrity and character.

Might have found my homegroup or simply an uplifting AA meeting I will strive to be at one day a week.

At least three speakers I resonated highly enough with I am tempted to inquire about temporary sponsorship. I think temp. sponsor is the way to go for someone as wishy-washy as I am terrible at long-term commitment, expressing my true feelings, and being considerate of another's feelings.

I rode in the cold undergeared without GPS (no phone service) with some chicken scratch directions I jotted down on the fly before running out the door late to a Recovery Dharma meeting tonight a friend turned me onto and almost turned back as I couldn't find the right street to turn down in this urban maze part of town but I kept going and circled back and finally found where to turn.

I am glad I did it made me stronger and I didn't let a bad mood deter my recovery.

A guy I used to know from Refuge Recovery was at the meeting had not seen him since it shutdown during lockdown never to reopen (people must love God more than Buddha here 😂) and he extended a Zoom invite was thrilled to as was I to accept so I am gonna do it up weekly too now have two connects in that program!