• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I pretty much drink myself to oblivion within 3 months nowadays. Get to that point when your body won't tolerate another drop without forcing it down and repeated puking every morning just to get enough in you to be well. I'm finally done.
check this out ghost studies linked and my own experience are pretty encouraging.. keep rolling that fucking drug is destructive as they come.

Garden planted and yes Lady A ill pm some picks.. a little over two weeks and widespread panic is going to lite red rocks up and fuck yeah ill be there or poolside with the fire ladies and gents getting ready for the shows. going to see some good old boys.. having a good time!!

Kayaked in a wildlife refuge so buggy almost sank my phone fell out trying to climb on a bank to get around a downed tree was in a not so waterproof bag thankfully I saw the corner still above water before it disappeared and I just tipped one a month or so ago all the way under stopped working

Close call but a library book got ruined will have to pay for it at least I was outside in glorious nature now sauntering through some woods quiets the life strife I have to address one day soon

All in all what is most positive is how much time I am spending in nature today seem to be getting hooked on doing that daily actually