• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ share your memes about psychedelic drugs

This one was made by me, kinda inspired by the one above:

(Yeah I know „bourgeois“ is hard to read, I’ll do better next time)

Yeah when I first saw it I thought it was suggesting that progressive scientists are using psychedelic research to destroy society while psychonauts watch helplessly.

Not quite. I meant that bourgeois societies are afraid of psychedelic research, because it has the potential to dismantle them by destroying things like greed, etc. And psychonauts are standing by, watching benevolently.
The template is from the movie Inglorious Basterds, in case you haven’t seen it.
I kinda thought it was easy to get what I mean :(

Not quite. I meant that bourgeois societies are afraid of psychedelic research, because it has the potential to dismantle them by destroying things like greed, etc. And psychonauts are standing by, watching benevolently.
The template is from the movie Inglorious Basterds, in case you haven’t seen it.
I kinda thought it was easy to get what I mean :(

Yeah I knew that's not what you actually meant, it was just at first glance I didn't see the "bourgeois " since it's black. If someone else would have posted it I might have thought that's what they meant until I looked closer. It's a good meme. :) If you make the word easier to see I'm sure anyone would get it at a glance.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-07-at-1-29-32-PM.png