• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Sherriff warns of fentanyl laced dollar bills on the ground

I’ve seen a couple videos of cops supposedly falling out after just picking up a bag of fent or touching it. Makes no sense to me , hard to believe they would act it out in a skit on camera though.
I don’t think they’re acting in those videos. Most likely it’s psychosomatic

I have no doubt that those cops felt panic, manifesting in physical symptoms like e.g. shortness of breath. But it’s a result of their expectation not the drug effect

I don’t they’re acting in those videos. Most likely it’s psychosomatic

I have no doubt that those cops felt panic, manifesting in physical symptoms like e.g. shortness of breath. But it’s a result of their expectation not the drug effect
A lot of these suspicious videos of cops definitely look like what someone might THINK an overdose on fentanyl might be like.

They seem to be normal then fall out in a matter of seconds.... it doesn't happen that fast.

Also another commonality in these stories is a lack of confirmatory tox screen test.

......am I the only person who regularly carried powders and herbs in folded bills? Who the fuck constantly has a bag? Heroin, weed, coke, mdma, lsd, pills, meth, research chems, whatever.

Hell, I *somehow* beat a charge because I forgot I had about .2g of ketamine in a folded 20 in my jeans that I forgot about

It's worthy of a "the Spinal Tap of the war on drugs" award. Seriously, if you wrote this as a work of fiction, people would laugh you out of their offices...