• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Shows with an addicted main character?

happy! has lots of drinking and drug use. and murder
mr robot struggles with a dope addiction in the early seasons

It always bothered me when he snorted his morphine. Like, that's EVEN SHITTER bioavailability than taking it orally. Great show, though!

I disliked how they switched him to nicotine. In the old school 70s adaptations they show the real Holmes, an IV cocaine addict who uses it to cope with the stress of solving brutal murders. I recall one of the films ending with Watson pleading with him not to shoot up, but we see him go off into his man-cave and pull out a set of IV tools.

I love how the author used "he ejaculated" as a synonym for "suddenly shouted" type thing. Like (I don't remember WHICH book) especially when he's angry at Watson, who was just left and when he yells out the window to him it says he "ejaculated out the window" :ROFLMAO:

Have any of ya'll watched Better Call Saul? Any good? I really enjoyed Breaking Bad, but haven't seen this spin-off yet.

The name sounds familiar. Whut's it about?
A rich Englishman with a tough/twisted upbringing that propelled him into substance abuse (simplified).
Have any of ya'll watched Better Call Saul? Any good? I really enjoyed Breaking Bad, but haven't seen this spin-off yet.
Yup. I thought it was great. It's not like Breaking Bad, mood wise, although the aesthetics are somewhat similar.
Definitely worth watching.

Ideal (UK show), love that show still. Johnny Vegas and people like psycho paul and cartoon head in it.

How to sell drugs online (netflix)II thought was a good show as well.

Must check out Nurse Jackie and finish The Umbrella Academy.

Many have addicts in their shows included. The Wire most likely cuz every episode!