• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

I am very happy to see you are getting better Hutnich!:) Yeah the experience can make one think a lot. It's great to see you taking a healthy break. Hope you do kick butt on your final exams!!!%)

Help me! Normally only take mdma 2 a yr this weekend had some and I just wanted to sleep however everyone else was BUZZING! is this a normal occurrence?

I find that drinking heavilly REALLY makes the comedown feel like hell on earth. A few beers and a couple of 120mg bombs over a night works best for me. This thread is awesome btw

Does taking antiacid pills prolong the roll and when should a person take antiacid pills before or after

Is it any good to take l-tyrosin after and/or before an roll? l-tyrosin helps the dopamine right?

edit: I read some of pre-loading on MDMA on another forum, there they recommended to preload with Coenzyme Q10 and Grape seed extract aswell, any comments on these? Coenzyme Q10 came apparently from some fish, ie mackerel, sardines, salmon etc.. question is, that is it necessary to eat like q10 and grape for greater protection to the neurons, even if you already have an healthy diet containing fish and everything else? (i mean all the body can take so much of vitamins, your body cant use 10grams of c-vitamin of you eat it for example)

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this open but please keep all discussion in this thread related to the first post in the thread. Comments about the content or suggestions for new content only please. All other posts will be removed. This is a sticky thread so please try to keep it related. <3

How does quality factor into this? The post states that it can be cut or crap, but is there another side, the opposite direction, where most street product is 75% pure, let's say and one gets 100% pure or somesuch?

I remember, several years ago, someone offering me something they called MDMA in liquid form. Would that be the same thing just mixed/suspended into a liquid?

it could have been anything... you were there and you don't know. how can anybody here possibly know?

alasdair

Around here (South Pacific) GHB was historically referred to as liquid ecstasy or Fantasy/Fanta. Unfortunately illegal street drugs rarely come in nice packaging with a brand name or a list of ingredients. KNow your product is probably my first rule, the only reliable way to know is to test and even then false positives will always exist. It is possible that it was MDMA diluted in a solution but ask your self if you were wanting to carry around an illegal substance would you want it in a powdered form that you could hide in your pocket or carry a large bottle of liquid?

I don't know about you but for most people it is more convenient to transport a pill or powder filled capsule of 100mg.

How does quality factor into this? The post states that it can be cut or crap, but is there another side, the opposite direction, where most street product is 75% pure, let's say and one gets 100% pure or somesuch?

I remember, several years ago, someone offering me something they called MDMA in liquid form. Would that be the same thing just mixed/suspended into a liquid?

Liquids are extremely inconvenient, not to mention would be extremely disgusting. Its highly unlikely that you would get a solution of MDMA but I've heard of GHB referred to as "liquid ecstasy." As alasdair said, nobody can tell you what it was.

whats the best guide to redosing? my friends always seem to continue feeling it, but when i redose i dont seem to and i get a headache

whats the best guide to redosing? my friends always seem to continue feeling it, but when i redose i dont seem to and i get a headache

Alexander Shulgin's notes from PiHKAL:

In clinical use, largely in psychotherapeutic sessions of which there were many in the early years of MDMA study, it became a common procedure to provide a supplemental dosage of the drug at about the one and a half hour point of the session. This supplement, characteristically 40 milligrams following an initial 120 milligrams, would extend the expected effects for about an additional hour, with only a modest exacerbation of the usual physical side-effects, namely, teeth clenching and eye twitching. A second supplement (as, for instance, a second 40 milligrams at the two and a half hour point) was rarely felt to be warranted. There are, more often than not, reports of tiredness and lethargy on the day following the use of MDMA, and this factor should be considered in the planning of clinical sessions.

Basically the redose should be like half of the initial dose and don't redose more than once. If redosing doesnt suit you, take a slightly higher initial dose without redoses.

Great thread however, I think there are two things missing that new rollers should be warned about;

1. Bruxia (gurning): the clenching and grinding of teeth and potential lip biting. Always a good idea to bring some gum for this one

2. Urinary dysfunction: increased urination or completely inhibited urination

These symptoms become more noticeable at higher doses. They are more or less harmless, but I have known people to bite their lips until they bleed or grind their teeth until a tooth chips. Urinary inhibition can be problematic if you are over hydrated, still drink water but at a much slower pace. These symptoms are normal and I imagine most old school rollers will know what I'm talking about.

MDMA users typically pre-load with serotonin agonists (drugs that increase serotonin levels), such as 5htp (Allott & Redman, 2006). This reduces the negative short term effects of the drug as well as aiding in recovery time and improving comedown symptoms like depression. Cannabis has also been shown to reduce the negative side effects of MDMA and it has even been shown to protect rats from MDMA overdoses. If you want to protect yourself from long-term MDMA damage take 5htp pre and post-loadings and a low dose of smoked or eaten cannabis.

Allott, K., & Redman, J. (2006). Patterns of use and harm reduction practices of ecstasy users in Australia. Drug and alcohol dependence, 82(2), 168-176.

Jerome I. "Is THC Neuroprotective Against MDMA Toxicity?". Erowid Extracts. Nov 2010;19:7-9. Online edition: Erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article5.shtm

MDMA users typically pre-load with serotonin agonists (drugs that increase serotonin levels), such as 5htp (Allott & Redman, 2006). This reduces the negative short term effects of the drug as well as aiding in recovery time and improving comedown symptoms like depression. Cannabis has also been shown to reduce the negative side effects of MDMA and it has even been shown to protect rats from MDMA overdoses. If you want to protect yourself from long-term MDMA damage take 5htp pre and post-loadings and a low dose of smoked or eaten cannabis.

Allott, K., & Redman, J. (2006). Patterns of use and harm reduction practices of ecstasy users in Australia. Drug and alcohol dependence, 82(2), 168-176.

Jerome I. "Is THC Neuroprotective Against MDMA Toxicity?". Erowid Extracts. Nov 2010;19:7-9. Online edition: Erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article5.shtm

I dont find preloading with 5-HTP necessary, actually it doesnt seem to do anything for me. I'd advise to NOT take 5-htp 24h prior MDMA though, that seems to dull the effects of MDMA. I've used 5-htp to post-load after MDMA and this is where it seems to be useful. Never felt depressed after doing MDMA, but I do it ~5 times a year max.

Preloading is for pussies just smoke good weed on the comedown
You'll feel like bleh but it's not that bad

the worst comedown I've ever had was from some stinky methylone that resembled earwax, and I preloaded with a shitton of antioxidants and 5-htp thinking it would help. I overestimated the quality and took a pretty small amount initally but the lack of effects caused me to compulsively redose a few times and my god the comedown was basically just three days of zombification. My brain was probably working at like half capacity I felt very "E-tarded" and I mainly slept and tried to eat the whole time.

apparently chicken wings are a decent source of natural 5-htp so I like to get a large order of wings in the week following a roll. I honestly believe it helps :D.

^ oh shit.. seriously? That would make a LOT of sense actually.. considering my friend ate like 20 chicken wings before ending up in the psych ward :sus: