• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking heroin safely

houseman5

Bluelighter
I've smoked heroin once before but got paranoid of overdosing so I didn't smoke much. It's black tar. How much can I smoke off foil to get really high without endangering myself

Its really hard to overdose on black tar if that is the only drug in your system. You will just get very sick and throw up, likely. All you can do is dabble with a small base amount and slowly find your sweet spot from there..heroin when smoked always made me very sick to my stomach. The only way to do it IMO is, basically any other route of admin.

I've smoked heroin once before but got paranoid of overdosing so I didn't smoke much. It's black tar. How much can I smoke off foil to get really high without endangering myself
Let me rephrase this.

It is very hard to overdose on black tar when SMOKED. Other routes of administration, use much more caution. But in general, black tar is a consistent street drug that doesnt usually have much cut in it from what I am aware, so just work your way up slowly..you may find it pretty hard to catch the buzz though after awhile..most end up addicted to the needle for these reasons.

Yeah, from my experience you will probably get sick and start puking well before overdosing. It would be difficult to easily overdose from smoking.

Smoking too much too quickly always made me puke, even with tolerance. Partly due to the taste and other alkaloids in black tar.

HOWEVER, you need to test for fent. If there is fent in your dope ignore what I just said, as this throws everything out the window.

I never really needed more than 3-4 hits to get pretty damn high from the tar I used to get...

Thanks for the reply. Anyone else can confirm that I can smoke a bunch without worry?
You're good bro. mods backed up my statement, as long as you are smoking it you will be okay. Dont be on any other medications or drugs when you smoke it (if you CAN, for me thats not ever an option, but I am hyper-aware of my tolerance). Do a little bit as a test, and dont get it too hot or it will scorch your throat. Like I said before, it likely will just turn your stomach upside down and make you throw up if you do too much. It is much more likely to cause nausea when smoked, thats why i said dont get it too hot also. You want to vaporize it as efficiently as you can..i used to use a nectar collector and put the tar in a small dish used for dabs.

Edit: ^^^^^ do what he said, be smart, if you took this much time to ask all of these questions do your due diligence and test that shit for the sake of yourself and even others, because if it does have fent then you can warn others to steer clear (hopefully, instead of attracting the fent lovers).

P.s. i dont quite understand the love for fent and co. Except that perhaps geneticslly others are wired differently and have a different number or density of a certain type of subset of opioid receptors that cause the individual to get more euphoria than the average person does..then again, im pretty sure this is basically how all of addiction works..lol.

Been smoking brown 15 year you wont od like people say find your sweet spot and enjoy