• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Snafuwocky

That's quite correct. Think of it as a sort of temporary "catch all" account. almost like a "Recycle Bin". Posts are "moved" to that account (not deleted). Probably a bad analogy i.e. once moved to the account they cannot be unmoved It's really only necessary because there is no way to delete your own account nor any way to bulk delete all of you own posts (threads started by you are not an issue as you can delete your own threads easily and all of you own posts in said threads are also deleted).

In just thinking about this while typing the above: what would happen if an account was simply deleted (same way as the spammer accounts are deleted). It that were an option then surely there's be no need for the Jabberwocky account no?
ok, only I've had interactions with Jabberwocky. Seems long ago, I'd have to look for it. I'm certain he responded to me. Who would that have been then?

ok, only I've had interactions with Jabberwocky. Seems long ago, I'd have to look for it. I'm certain he responded to me. Who would that have been then?
It could've been anyone that wanted to delete their account, when that happens all of their posts are simply merged into the jabberwocky account.

It could've been anyone that wanted to delete their account, when that happens all of their posts are simply merged into the jabberwocky account.
How do you delete an account ?

( it's hotel california, isn't it? )

How do you delete an account ?

( it's hotel california, isn't it? )
You don't.

That's right. You can delete your own posts manually. Change your passwords and emails to jibberish so you can't access it. Or we can jabberwocky your account.

I don't think this is what you really want man, otherwise you would have privately messaged TLB or an admin and have been done with it.
That's correct. So, ..cry for attention? Fishing for sympathy/compliments? ..

It wers interesting convo. anyway. tlb i think answered technical information. Or tries. 🤣

Interesting because no one deletes anything either. 🤣🤣

🤣

Oh so THAT'S what happened to my pal DeadManWalkin. I just thought he changed his name to jabberwocky lol.
Hmmm, I did not know that either and just figured some dude named Jabberwocky posts a lot. lol You learn something new everyday!
I see zero issue with posting and not going back to look. It allows for alternative viewpoints when lately there seems to be a dominating narrative and I already know the responses to be said because they’re the sametired fearful words I’ve read time and again.
I think we all feel that at times. And let's face it there is always the time when you feel you throw out a good post and someone comes back totally missing the point. Or come back with the exact opposite of what you just posted. There is always someone to disagree with good thoughts. And they come in quick. Some people just like to argue. But rest assured there are people like me that appreciate the thoughts and thank you for throwing them out. Keep doing it. :)

I woke up this morning ready to go to urgent care... then, suddenly, I felt totally fine? (kratom may actually be acting as an antipsychotic here?, there is evidence of this I can link)

There is something fucking weird going on with me and I have no idea what it is...

I honestly think I may be prodromal psychosis. I'm like 90% sure. IDK WTF IS GOING ON

I DON'T KNOW

I'm going to be crazy as fuck again in a few hours once this alcohol wears off

"While kratom is most commonly known for its affinity for mu-opioid receptors, research has shown one of its active components has effects on the same receptors to which some antipsychotics bind, such as D2 dopamine, serotonin (5-HT2C and 5-HT7), and alpha-2 adrenergic receptors displaying possible indications of kratom to be used as both antipsychotics and antidepressants. "

I woke up this morning ready to go to urgent care... then, suddenly, I felt totally fine? (kratom may actually be acting as an antipsychotic here?, there is evidence of this I can link)

There is something fucking weird going on with me and I have no idea what it is...

I honestly think I may be prodromal psychosis. I'm like 90% sure. IDK WTF IS GOING ON

I DON'T KNOW

"While kratom is most commonly known for its affinity for mu-opioid receptors, research has shown one of its active components has effects on the same receptors to which some antipsychotics bind, such as D2 dopamine, serotonin (5-HT2C and 5-HT7), and alpha-2 adrenergic receptors displaying possible indications of kratom to be used as both antipsychotics and antidepressants. "

what does that mean?

tell me what you're buggin out on...

what does that mean?

tell me what you're buggin out on...
prodromal psychosis?

it means I just ate a really fucking bad tab of acid and I'm about to go insane

crude but accurate description... if you look at psychosis as a graph, prodromal means the beginning (before the dome, before the peak)

I feel oddly OK right now... but.. in about 3 hours when this alcohol leaves my system it's a different story

prodromal psychosis?

it means I just ate a really fucking bad tab of acid and I'm about to go insane

crude but accurate description... if you look at psychosis as a graph, prodromal means the beginning (before the dome, before the peak)

I feel oddly OK right now... but.. in about 3 hours when this alcohol leaves my system it's a different story

so every time the alcohol wears off, this happens?

so every time the alcohol wears off, this happens?
You're dead. Ur dead.Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead. Ur dead.

bonanza, ever had 4 people speaking words in your head at once? lalalallalalalalala gameshow
fucking gameshgow

aja
jajalalalalal

gameshow in your head

.... that's what it's like

and every thought burns with stinging fire, and leads to nowhere...

psychosis and schizophrenia is a bad trip that never ends....

If you ever met me IRL you would never guess. I pass as normal very easily. Nobody IRL would EVER know unless I told them. I can act out my thoughts online though :)

Mine is drug induced and atypical, luckily, not as severe as the schizos you see on TV. I don't have conspiracy delusions. I'm just stuck in an LSD trip... forever.... lol

psychosis and schizophrenia is a bad trip that never ends....

If you ever met me IRL you would never guess. I pass as normal very easily. Nobody IRL would EVER know unless I told them. I can act out my thoughts online though :)

Mine is drug induced and atypical, luckily, not as severe as the schizos you see on TV. I don't have conspiracy delusions. I'm just stuck in an LSD trip... forever.... lol

i know a couple ppl who are schiz that tell me things like that too...so i'm a little familiar with it

that sucks dude

so if it's drug induced, you completely stop, you're totally fine?

I DON'T KNOW

Hang in there buddy, sorry you're going through it, sounds rough.