• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting speed is Just too much...

C2LOY4WKX5CYTA6JL3TMFMF6BQ.jpg

nintchdbpict000001632560.jpg

Shocking-pics-Grim-reality-of-Britain-s-rising-coke-nose-problem-revealed-1677459

drugs are bad, the damage is very real
This is the reason why I've never liked snorting too much.

This is another fair example why you guys should never abuse the intranasal route, only use it for REALLY special occasions and it has to be very pure stuff or you're gonna ruin a pretty nose like this ex-british socialité(RIP)

The only amps you can really pleasantly smoke is meth. And it stings like a bitch when you snort it.

Euro Speed - since you are in holland - is notoriously impure with cuts and manufacturing residues: maybe only 20-40 % of what you are hoovering up your nose is actually Amphetamine.

If you want to continue to do speed, learn to acetone wash your product to make it as pure as you can. It only takes 12-15 min to clean a gram or two.

Then use a saline spray to irrigate your nose before and after you snort. A few minutes before and then maybe 10 minutes after. This will reduce long term damage.

Chop your amp as fine as you can before you snort it
This.
Eurospeed is almost allways cut to shit.
I remember Centramina 10mgs. Pharma speed, the real deal. 3 of them and a redose of maybe another 2 or 3 were all you need for a night at the clubs, and only two were enough for a hard studing session.
With speed, you see people doing half grams or even more. It has to be trash.
I usually perform a wash and my speed is lab tested at 69%... I always make sure I chop IT up real good... I also always have nose sprays but usually only use one.when i did my last line...
I dont really want to go swallowing speed as I find IT does not kick in fast and hard enough and also I know from ppl doing this that they developed stomach problems...
If you have 70% pure amph.sulft. and 100mgs orally are not doing it for you, then maybe it is a tolerance issue?
It would be hitting me as a fucking train.

This.
Eurospeed is almost allways cut to shit.
I remember Centramina 10mgs. Pharma speed, the real deal. 3 of them and a redose of maybe another 2 or 3 were all you need for a night at the clubs, and only two were enough for a hard studing session.
With speed, you see people doing half grams or even more. It has to be trash.

If you have 70% pure amph.sulft. and 100mgs orally are not doing it for you, then maybe it is a tolerance issue?
It would be hitting me as a fucking train.
Oh, IT worked die me, small doseS got me stimmed af...

Its Just suffering when snorted...

I Just did a regular size Line again, im all over the place and studying up on drugs and the brain and so on...

I usually lack the energy to do so last yrs... IT works very well...

Yeah, nothing really snorts very comfortably for me anymore after years of that being my primary ROA for coke, meth, disso's, heroin, RCs, etc. It sucks, and I was born with sinus problems and temperamental allergies. I had to get a blood vessel in my nose cauterized when I was younger due to frequent, severe nose bleeds during spring.

But I take a little better care of myself these days when using anything. If I snort something steady for a day or two, it'll start to hurt and I'll just constantly be blowing my nose and feeling shitty, & self conscious.

Intranasal reaks havoc on the sinuses, all of it is caustic.

yeah :/

I'm a masochist with meth, I love the burn and resulting nose bleed from snorting. I had to stop doing it because I started noticing lasting damage. Well, I just had to stop doing meth in general, lol. Very acutely destructive drug. Amphetamines are a lot more manageable.
Me too abt the masochist obsession with the burn. I just started snorting it a couple of months ago as opposed to smoking it. I get a much more intense high this way and man, I love to feel the burn. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like snorting. I am actually sometimes disappointed when high-quality amph doesn't scratch and melt my nose like cut, shitty stuff. I don't like blood but surprisingly only bup and cocaine have bled any. just few odd times.

I had to check I have nose left when scrolling through thread.

I saw a guy last week in a 'kraakpand' (meaning an abbandoned building which you are free to make your home after a specific time of being empty, these are always dumps without electricity and running water and here in the city many of them houses a place for a large group of ppl to have a place to smoke basecoke and shoot up heroin, it are very sad places, anyway there I saw a guy and instead of having two holes in his nose it was just one big hole, he told me it was from snorting amps for many yrs...

Pharmaceutical amphetamine doesn't burn in the nose, and I've snorted quite a bunch of D-amphetamine pills. I wonder why illicit one does, if it's related to the salt form, cuts or other inactive ingredients, etc. I imagine caffeine will hurt like a motherfucker but I'm not sure.

@Antiprosynthesis Nice that they officially allow people to use obviously abandoned buildings - I guess there will be competition about the better places making it very insecure to live there but still, most countries only care for the owners. Saw a documentary about abandoned buildings in London for example, they have high class buildings owned by overly rich countries and indivduals not used for decades.

Last edited:
Pharmaceutical amphetamine doesn't burn in the nose. I wonder why illicit one does, if it's related to the salt form, cuts or other inactive ingredients, etc.
Im just taking a leap of faith here, but could it possibly be residue from the production process?

Im just taking a leap of faith here, but could it possibly be residue from the production process?
Yeah, when it's the same salt (sulphate) then it must be residue and/or cuts. Afaik is speed mostly cut with caffeine at least, and of ~70-76% purity at best. Of the research amphetamines I've tried some/most(?) did indeed burn at least a bit, I had 2-F(M)A, 3-FEA and 4-F(M)A. Just pharmaceutical d-amphetamine is pure enough for to go up flawlessly.

Yeah, when it's the same salt (sulphate) then it must be residue and/or cuts. Afaik is speed mostly cut with caffeine at least, and of ~70-76% purity at best. Of the research amphetamines I've tried some/most(?) did indeed burn at least a bit, I had 2-F(M)A, 3-FEA and 4-F(M)A. Just pharmaceutical d-amphetamine is pure enough for to go up flawlessly.
I always had doubts about about rc's, the first time was a mass amount methox, I ended up in the hospital and was dissociated several following days and it was a shit expierence, didnt do rc's again for many yrs until a dude at a party offered me a line of what he called mov or mof moph - I researched it tho afterwards and found no such rc - he said it was a coke rc lasting several hrs from one dose, didnt feel a thing, and now recently got into heroin, quit a few weeks back, and purchased a g of O-DSMT, fucked up, i was gone in my mind after two lines, but couldnt nod off and felt dysphoria and I was nervous, however I didnt completely knew what I was doing atm and by the time I finished half a g, it seems tho that I finished the full g, at some point I went KO for several hrs and when woke up I had a bad concouission and a broken tale bone...

Im done with rc's, just gonna do that 5 MeO DMT next week and then expirement with some familiar things...

I always had doubts about about rc's
Yeah, ever since I've seen a reportage on YouTube about the UK scene (where stuff was sold openly and legal) and even they were using dirty backyard style labs to produce their stuff. Once I've ordered from one of the more reputable Chinese labs, and got some weird colorful gunk instead of the ordered troparil and some others. Just the DCK was legit. They told me to having sent the correct stuff and denied a refund. I think from all the RC business going on you have some of the best dealers and chemists in the Netherlands. These shops never disappointed me, the stuff isn't always 100% pure but it was always pure enough to use it. Germany was good as well until they began to blanket ban groups of chemicals.

Weird that you had a bad time with O-DSMT, given that I think to remember that you were using a reputable source as well. How much did you use? O-DSMT is a pretty potent norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor which can well lead to dysphoria and nervousness, I got the same when overshooting my dosage with DXM - another chem which is strong on norepinephrine. With RCs sometimes less is more.

I would instantly ditch RCs (which I atm can't legally get anyways because I'm living outside the EU) for something better but for me they were the less worse option than street drugs without solid connects. And cheaper as well, at least until they began to 4x increase the price for the new methoxetamine replacements like DMXE.

Did you ever sample 4-MAR or 4,4'-DMAR btw?

i hate putting anything up my nose. Almost always I’d prefer to boof its especially things known to be caustic. some rc’s feel like they burn but they are not actually caustic (e.g 2C-B AFAIK).

In any case I use an OTC 5% lidocaine sore thoat spray before I snort almost anything. it also contains an anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic.

one squirt saline spray up nostril, blow nose, one squirt lidocaine spray same nostril, wait 5 minutes, hoover up as much as you want and you won’t feel a thing or taste the drip.

perfect for ket.

i hate putting anything up my nose. Almost always I’d prefer to boof its especially things known to be caustic. some rc’s feel like they burn but they are not actually caustic (e.g 2C-B AFAIK).
Well I'm the opposite, I love snorting drugs, at least as long as they're not caustic. Guess this is related to people loving to shoot up stuff, one just begins to love the favorite ROA one used for likened drugs. In the beginnings of my use 'career' I was mostly using oral or sublingual, then switched to nasal. Like as well how fast stuff kicks in when done via the nose, some drugs like arylcyclohexylamines come almost instantly.

But using/manufacturing a nasal spray is always a good idea, this way there's much less tissue irritation.

In any case I use an OTC 5% lidocaine sore thoat spray before I snort almost anything. it also contains an anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic.

one squirt saline spray up nostril, blow nose, one squirt lidocaine spray same nostril, wait 5 minutes, hoover up as much as you want and you won’t feel a thing or taste the drip.

perfect for ket
The only drug that I've ever snorted that doesn't hurt its high purity cocaine, it's an oily substance more than a powder. Now when it comes to crank/mdma and or ket. They are fking crystals and burn the nose. It makes me cringe whenever I see someone snorting tussi(a drug mix that it's mostly ketamine, some mdma and pink food coloring)here in SAmerica. These days I don't put nothing up my nose. 2 years and counting since last time I snorted blow. I'm done with it. 🤙

Coke is the best drug possible for snorting; no burn, great smell, great taste and it numbs, snorting coke is really the ultimate quality snorting expierence.

Never tried snorting MDMA.

What imo is the absolute worst to snort, is a amp; the sting in your nose is really awful, then the grose taste in my mouth stimulates my gag reflex, furthermore there is the runny nose and of course the uncontrolable and massive sneezing, having to snort speed is for me such a low quality expierence that it makes me redose only few times during a binge and I redose way less than I would like to simply because it really is such a severely shitty experience.