• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

hylite

Bluelighter
i love ((🦄 )) weed. ♡

and i got my indica and sativa confused. darn. so i am just smoking ! 😁

i can tell though when i smoke it. but then not so sure again when i look at the buds. 😁

i'm so serious though.

Last edited:

hylite

Bluelighter
not really but funny, huh ?
PjxOfwq.jpg

simstim

Bluelighter
Well I just ran into my neighbor's baby daddy (the neighbor I tripped with for her first trip a couple months ago) and he asked me if I needed some herb.

We exchanged numbers and I ended up getting about 1.7g of "cookie" and 1.7g of "og" for a nice price. The cookie looks and smells a bit better to me but I haven't tried them yet because I'm already pretty high on what I usually smoke.

How do you recommend that I should go about comparing and contrasting the three strains I have now??

simstim

Bluelighter
The og, I just took a close deep inhale and it smells strong as shit! It has a few stems.

The cookie smells absolutely delicious and it's all flower. No stems. Lighter color than the "og". Looser buds than the og or what I usually smoke (which I have no name for but gets me high reliably).

simstim

Bluelighter
I'm not used to smoking named strains. My guy's strains vary from time to time but the quality is pretty uniform. He's also my MDMA guy so if you know me from the MDMA forum or PD you know I'm not about to end that relationship.

It's nice to try some different herb though.

hylite

Bluelighter
G Flo--Wax THC 72.7mg, THC 72.7% CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

last week it was Holy Grail --Wax
THC 76.0mg, THC 76.0%
CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
G Flo--Wax THC 72.7mg, THC 72.7% CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

last week it was Holy Grail --Wax
THC 76.0mg, THC 76.0%
CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

i grew Holy Grail from seed for a couple years - kosher x og18

kosher kush is great too - comes from an original clone-only called "jew gold" that came from a Jewish circle

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Still have that batch of diamond sauce. I'll be dabbing on that for a while. Need a change in taste so next month I'm deciding between making batch of orange creamsickle or green crack.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
i grew Holy Grail from seed for a couple years - kosher x og18

kosher kush is great too - comes from an original clone-only called "jew gold" that came from a Jewish circle
fkin love me some Kosher Kush when it's grown right - beautiful weed imo, one of my very fave strains

been smoking some Ogre Kush this week, an OG derivative I think and the nicest kush I've had since the Kosher...upbeat at first sinking into a truly medicinal couchlock, mmmmm

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
fkin love me some Kosher Kush when it's grown right - beautiful weed imo, one of my very fave strains

been smoking some Ogre Kush this week, an OG derivative I think and the nicest kush I've had since the Kosher...upbeat at first sinking into a truly medicinal couchlock, mmmmm

Whaaaat? where are you getting Ogre Kush from? that's like my middle name - i have the best cut of ogre

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Whaaaat? where are you getting Ogre Kush from? that's like my middle name - i have the best cut of ogre
I knew you were a good 'un really :)

A local-ish very experienced genius grower I'm extremely fortunate to know - I only managed to get a half oz of it but still 10g left, beautifully dried n cured, what an awesome strain!

Am already nagging him to grow it again and if he does I'll be getting an oz next time (geezer grows for medicinal patients and will sell 1oz maximum unfortunately)