• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

not really but funny, huh ?
PjxOfwq.jpg
And I am that old. There weren't any McDonald's in my country when I was growing up (they were scared of us, lol), but in 1987 I went to another country for a concert and we sat drinking coffee and smoking cigs in McDonalds for hours just because none of our friends had been in a McDonalds and it felt like we were sitting in the tv world, lol.

What strains? I'm impressed! I've grown a fair few plants in my time, it's always difficult to decide on a strain when you're limited to only a few plants.
Never mind, I just read more and it's already been said, and I'm way late for work now!

Critical xl CBD
It's ok for working, wakes me up and is very mild even though it's supposed to be 21%/17% of THC/CBD

Ice Cream Man w some homemade fries and Ka'Chava banana raspberry smoothies. Just watched my Dodgers win... yay!

I have some Tropicana Cherry Wax from Grassroots and some Michelin Star Wax from Bedford Grow, both from Illinois dispensaries. The thing about Illinois is that I've really accessed some of the highest quality bud with some of the most diverse selections of different products than I had ever seen before. I'm from Massachusetts, but had been living in Vermont for the past couple of years for work. After I left, Mass opened up recreational sales and I checked that out whenever I went back home, but at that time, it was still mostly a "we have 8 types of bud, a few edibles and a couple varieties of wax" deal, which was still cool.

Anyway, I'm shopping at Illinois dispensaries now out of necessity (no hookups and I'm in a basically rural area). It's a double-edged sword, as the quality is awesome, but the prices are astronomical. Someone correct me if I'm out of line (legal weed), but you're basically paying $60-$70 per eighth. Not terrible at first glance, considering "top shelf" quality (which it often, truly is), but the taxes are not calculated until the actual point of sale and all included, you're looking at often 30%-40% in taxes. You can do the math, but for sake of ease, if you spend $100, you're paying $140.

Anyway, it's still been really cool getting acquainted with different strains and their respective lineage(s) and what that all means to me. I've had options in the past with buying bud, but more often than not, this meant, "I have heads, mids and some edibles". Here I can get a 70%/30% sativa/indica hybrid or vice versa and move in different directions to see what works best. Then you have the entourage effect with all of these Terpenes (things I really didn't know existed until recently despite being a pothead). There is so much to explore and more importantly, you are often able to find the same products again and again if one works for you.

As some of you know, I'm spending 6 months currently taking care of my Grandmother who is in later stages of Parkinson's Disease/Dementia. Needless to say, she's got a ton of problems and I've started trying edible products with her and they actually have made a great difference in her life via anxiety levels etc. I am able to buy her these gummies whenever I go buy my stuff and I now get high with my Grandmother nearly every day, which is a priceless experience for someone like me :)

Tropicana Cherries - Grassroots

Michelin Star - Bedford Grow

Out of about 10 major brand names at the dispensaries here, these are two that I have found are consistently quality, as advertised etc.

I also have a Lookah Seahorse Pro 2 which is this awesome little electric nectar collector. It's battery powered and you just press a button, it heats up in two seconds, then you can take a dab off of your tray or straight out of the container. I would really recommend this product to anyone who uses concentrates frequently. It works as advertised, which is really well, especially for the price, which is $60. It's wicked easy to clean and the tips are replaceable, with most of mine lasting about a month before the quality really deteriorates. Given that replacement heads are 5 for $30, I've really just found this thing to be a great, efficient and inexpensive way of doing dabs.

Hope everyone is good out there :) Happy Blazing

Last time I smoked a liquid with CBD . I have a pod system jul . I recently bought one of these liquids. Because I had cbd oil . And i liked it . But not a smoking blend. I heard it's good for the body. It's relaxing and peaceful. It's just that the oil helped me That I do a lot of sports. And I have a lot of pain all over my body. After this oil, everything immediately goes away. And that's what I like. So while I try to smoke liquid with this component

Last edited:
So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.
What can i find.Think that time was White russian.No option to grow my self anymore.Too risky here.Severe penalties even for a joint.

I have some Tropicana Cherry Wax from Grassroots and some Michelin Star Wax from Bedford Grow, both from Illinois dispensaries. The thing about Illinois is that I've really accessed some of the highest quality bud with some of the most diverse selections of different products than I had ever seen before. I'm from Massachusetts, but had been living in Vermont for the past couple of years for work. After I left, Mass opened up recreational sales and I checked that out whenever I went back home, but at that time, it was still mostly a "we have 8 types of bud, a few edibles and a couple varieties of wax" deal, which was still cool.

Anyway, I'm shopping at Illinois dispensaries now out of necessity (no hookups and I'm in a basically rural area). It's a double-edged sword, as the quality is awesome, but the prices are astronomical. Someone correct me if I'm out of line (legal weed), but you're basically paying $60-$70 per eighth. Not terrible at first glance, considering "top shelf" quality (which it often, truly is), but the taxes are not calculated until the actual point of sale and all included, you're looking at often 30%-40% in taxes. You can do the math, but for sake of ease, if you spend $100, you're paying $140.

Anyway, it's still been really cool getting acquainted with different strains and their respective lineage(s) and what that all means to me. I've had options in the past with buying bud, but more often than not, this meant, "I have heads, mids and some edibles". Here I can get a 70%/30% sativa/indica hybrid or vice versa and move in different directions to see what works best. Then you have the entourage effect with all of these Terpenes (things I really didn't know existed until recently despite being a pothead). There is so much to explore and more importantly, you are often able to find the same products again and again if one works for you.

As some of you know, I'm spending 6 months currently taking care of my Grandmother who is in later stages of Parkinson's Disease/Dementia. Needless to say, she's got a ton of problems and I've started trying edible products with her and they actually have made a great difference in her life via anxiety levels etc. I am able to buy her these gummies whenever I go buy my stuff and I now get high with my Grandmother nearly every day, which is a priceless experience for someone like me :)

Tropicana Cherries - Grassroots

Michelin Star - Bedford Grow

Out of about 10 major brand names at the dispensaries here, these are two that I have found are consistently quality, as advertised etc.

I also have a Lookah Seahorse Pro 2 which is this awesome little electric nectar collector. It's battery powered and you just press a button, it heats up in two seconds, then you can take a dab off of your tray or straight out of the container. I would really recommend this product to anyone who uses concentrates frequently. It works as advertised, which is really well, especially for the price, which is $60. It's wicked easy to clean and the tips are replaceable, with most of mine lasting about a month before the quality really deteriorates. Given that replacement heads are 5 for $30, I've really just found this thing to be a great, efficient and inexpensive way of doing dabs.

Hope everyone is good out there :) Happy Blazing
$58.50 1/8. ,Weekly special Is Gorilla Glue $52.50 1/8 ,New Jersey

I smoke 10 1/8’s a month

Vaping some pineapple chunk. I'm finally after almost a year getting to the end of it. I made the mistake of buying half a pound. Now I only get 2 or 3 ounces of a strain at a time. I usually have 4 or 5 strains going and then an assortment of pre-rolls. Hash, shatter all kinds of shit. And I am digressing cuz I am stoned...

Smoking some dolato x cherry pie has gassy / sweet smell with some pine undertones

$58.50 1/8. ,Weekly special Is Gorilla Glue $52.50 1/8 ,New Jersey

I smoke 10 1/8’s a month
So, we've somehow ended up in the worst addiction/dependence cycles of our respective lives but can't stop!? :cry: :cry:

I was in Vermont the past few years, which was always a litte different than in Boston. In Boston, you could still find yourself with midgrade every tenth time purchasing. There were "beasters" which were like great looking buds with lackluster effects (curing?) and then good bud too. It was always a mix until you found truly consistent people.

Vermont was different in that the grade above beasters and below headies was always around and was the standard. You were dealing with that proto-premium in the parks and on the streets, but could always find the more top shelf stuff through connections.

The shit I've smoked from the dispensary in Illinois is frankly the best I've ever had in my life. I know it suchs that such corruption lies at the heart of the entire organization, but I get satisfaction just in knowing that the medicine of such artisinal quality can now flow freely to those who need it.

I tend to buy one gram of extract every week for $70 if able. Coming from the type of smoking habits that often led me unable to get high in the past, this single gram rarely has me wanting anything else. The myriad subtle effects differences between all of the strains is really just so incredible.

In the UK at the moment everyone has star dawg it's like the new cheese around here it's nice strain but I'm getting bored of it now the high is like a perfect mix of of sativa and indica not to mongy but not too stimulating I like more stoney weed personally but the smell taste is sweet but skunky its strong recognisable smell almost a bit sickly at times

So, we've somehow ended up in the worst addiction/dependence cycles of our respective lives but can't stop!? :cry: :cry:

I was in Vermont the past few years, which was always a litte different than in Boston. In Boston, you could still find yourself with midgrade every tenth time purchasing. There were "beasters" which were like great looking buds with lackluster effects (curing?) and then good bud too. It was always a mix until you found truly consistent people.

Vermont was different in that the grade above beasters and below headies was always around and was the standard. You were dealing with that proto-premium in the parks and on the streets, but could always find the more top shelf stuff through connections.

The shit I've smoked from the dispensary in Illinois is frankly the best I've ever had in my life. I know it suchs that such corruption lies at the heart of the entire organization, but I get satisfaction just in knowing that the medicine of such artisinal quality can now flow freely to those who need it.

I tend to buy one gram of extract every week for $70 if able. Coming from the type of smoking habits that often led me unable to get high in the past, this single gram rarely has me wanting anything else. The myriad subtle effects differences between all of the strains is really just so incredible.
Lol, not at all ,weed is a luxury item and life’s good , I’m doing legal weed in Jersey since January, only been to one dispensary by my house they only sell weed no other products,edibles,shatter…nothin. I agree the weed is fantastic I grew in the 80’s in a spare bedroom ,got seeds from Holland and I think the thc % was in the teens back then ,now it upto 34%🤪,it’s simple order it online and pick it up an hour later ,the best part is being legal , Jersey sucked in the past ,if you got arrested for weed they took your license for 6 months ,times are a changin, .Street weed is cheaper than legal weed I use to buy it for $175-300 ounce, popular strains but reliability is the problem.

Even though it’s voted as legal here the State has only approved legal weed medical dispensaries, there are no current sources for recreational marijuana ,which means if you do not possess a medical marijuana card your smokin illegal weed , people are still being charged criminally here.

👀 Harmony Dispensary Secaucus,browse the menu,> flower

Unknown sticky dark brown that reeks fresh

It does the job but the light brown powdery one before was magic cause it had no off taste in brownies.