• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

simstim

Bluelighter
These freaking Delta 8 cartridges never end up vaping very long and I'm stuck eating the contents. Oh well. I get high.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Mixed grind of a Sativa dom Mexican airline Autoflower and Indica dom Night Queen.

Except. Np smoking though.

This fantastic Titanium digital desktop. Smothest fully extracted vapor.

The mixed strains today, the Indica Night Queen & Sativa Dom Mexican.

It's untrimmed, 4 month cured but real crystal stinky fruity herb. Pure sungrown organic too. Very nicely high too. This vape is wicked for effects I swear.

They really aren't all the same I tell people.

Last edited:

Nas47

Bluelighter
Mixed grind of a Sativa dom Mexican airline Autoflower and Indica dom Night Queen.

Except. Np smoking though.

This fantastic Titanium digital desktop. Smothest fully extracted vapor.

The mixed strains today, the Indica Night Queen & Sativa Dom Mexican.

It's untrimmed, 4 month cured but real crystal stinky fruity herb. Pure sungrown organic too. Very nicely high too. This vape is wicked for effects I swear.

They really aren't all the same I tell people.
You lucky guy:)

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
You lucky guy:)
Cheers. lol it does balance ot though you know.

People think I have a lot of luck. I do. Because I need it. It's like sandbags at either end of the seesaw. Think that is how luck actually works you know now I consider it.

A conjunction between turmoil and hardship and increases good fortune lol.

I never looked at it exactly this way but t resonates.

Next lfe, want to be unlucky lol 🙂

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
@AutoTripper Yes yes that looks like a nice way to enjoy i will get a pic up of my devices and bongs soon :)
Hi. It's very high quality vapor. Nothing desktop wise I know of matches it.

And also vaporizer models vary in terms of how directly they extract and transfer the medicinal components in cannabis into the bloodstream and tissues in a very active form.

This particular model acts excells there too more than a single other I know of.

Peopl use cannabis vaporization rightly as a preventative and curative medicine, but this concept of the huge variability of real medicinal effectiveness of the plant medicine depending on precisely how it is transformed into a gaseous state goes over nearly all medicinal cannabis vaporist's heads.

Any old vape for many. Most chase the best high too. Fairplay, so do I.

I tried the field.

Verdamper is the king for the most powerful, elevated high. A legend from Holland.

The Herborizer Ti is infinitely smoother though, and the vapor is real endocannabinoid/terpene medicine like few devices out there, somehow whatever determines the varying signatures.

@Darksidesam really sorry man that day you aske me few thoughts on Lyme. I was on some other planet. Eyes were actually looking at me from everywhere lol.

I was really patronising and assumptive and arrogant. Sorry about that.

I hope you've been coping alright too. Life is beyond nuts here.

This wicked vaporizer is class though. It's a comfort machine I swear.

dragonix

Bluelighter
Tahitian Lime just in time. Brutal soreness from processing Xmas trees what sweet relief this is by Lemonnade. Rode across the city to get this from a word of mouth hood dispensary and back before work do not regret it.

Tahiti Lime is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious (Zkittlez X Do-Si-Dos) X Lemon & Lime strains
18-30% average THC level,
Max THC: 33.38%

Last edited:

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

i have that thing - it's great! does the job for sure - it's got a remote and shit

i dont ever fill the bags tho, i just take hits from the whip

simstim

Bluelighter
I just got a gram of gorilla glue, some roaches, and a gram of 99% Delta 9 THC banana runts flavor along with a battery for the vape cartridge. The battery is no good though. It's from my neighbor and he's supposed to be bringing me another battery.

simstim

Bluelighter
Just got the replacement battery. It's on the charger now. I've been drinking natty daddies and smoking gorilla glue herb.

Jennn

Bluelighter
Pink Skywalker. My friend mixed pink cush with Skywalker and the end result is absolutely beautiful.