• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

zkilles thc-o

been a couple days since my last puff and my attitude started going sideways again.
guess i will wait on stuff to arrive before putting it away.
thought i would use pregab or phenibut to combat the wds like last time but decided to just do the thc-o and maintain.
long winded for such a simple question. lol

Last edited:
Just scooped an 8th of Laffy taffy for a Spafford show tomorrow in my city. Got an 8th to roll up in some pokerface blunts to match with my frie d who's got a few 2.5g disposable vapes

Ponic tonic tronic chronic

A serbian variety of considerable descent

Masonic

2 mixes (blended and pre milled)

Breakers (smells like sour cheese)
Funkmaster (a blend of Kushes, Skunk and Diesel)

Those I'm using (vaping) right away. I also bought an 1/8 of flower; Biscotti Sundae (just bought it b/c it was the strongest weed I'd ever seen on the Canadian market; the actual description I find slightly nauseating).

Stoned rant: I hate Cake, Gelato, Crasher almost anything Cookies. I *do* want to try Gas Leak.

Tom

2 mixes (blended and pre milled)

Breakers (smells like sour cheese)
Funkmaster (a blend of Kushes, Skunk and Diesel)

Those I'm using (vaping) right away. I also bought an 1/8 of flower; Biscotti Sundae (just bought it b/c it was the strongest weed I'd ever seen on the Canadian market; the actual description I find slightly nauseating).

Stoned rant: I hate Cake, Gelato, Crasher almost anything Cookies. I *do* want to try Gas Leak.

Tom
Cookies genetics are part of the new wave hype machine. For every fire strain they come out with they have 3 more that are ass. It's why I stay away from dispensaries in general (and their bullshit thc percentages, but the concentrates are usually on point) and overmarketing of indica vs sativa when outside of growing, it'd all about cannabinoid ratios and terpenes.

EDIT: so the dispensary near me in NY has 2 for 15 deals going on on their blue Matter. carts, which are BY FAR my favorite distillate carts I've had in the country. I almost never go to NY dispensaries, but my friend needs a ride and I probably have 15 bucks in cans and bottles to return. So the question which 2 should I cop? Dutch Treat, Fruity Pebbles, or Jack1?

Edit edit: it was 2/15 or 3/20 so Dutch treat, jack 1, and pink lemonade acquired

Last edited:
My friends > your friends. A friend of mine just dropped off a bottle of edibles (20 9.5mg matter. Disolvable tablets) and an ounce of kief from their lime og grow. Yessirrr

If y'all ever run into some lemon cherry gelato I'm gonna have to go ahead and recommend that you pick that mother fucker up.

Had to look it up after I grabbed it this morning and it's apparently a GSC X Sunset Sherbet X ???mystery strain¿¿¿ cross and god damn is it a hitter. I can barely take a pull right now because of a recent tooth extraction and this bud was killin' my lungs with a pax3.

9/10, I'm enjoying just fuckin' lookin' at it. 1-point deduction because it tastes strange toward the end of a vape session. Kind of like a really strong batch of straight cannabutter made with citrus-y AVB

I've seen a variety of that cross.

Im gonna be controversial .here. .....but not a sunset sherbet fan.

Also, where are my fellow growers at? Or is it just me lol

I've seen a variety of that cross.

Im gonna be controversial .here. .....but not a sunset sherbet fan.

Also, where are my fellow growers at? Or is it just me lol

Not controversial at all, man. You like what you like.

I feel like I've had some kind of sherbet before but fuck me if I know which strain it was. GSC has been a favorite of mine for some time, though. The high always seems to have a little bit of everything, man, like it runs the gamut and gives you a little taste of the entire spectrum of psychoactive effects cannabis has to offer.

Typically, though, it puts me to sleep pretty quickly, and I like that.

Stoned rant: I hate Cake, Gelato, Crasher almost anything Cookies.

I'm tellin' you, TD, those sound like fightin' words. Why the hate? Is it taste-related or do you just not like the highs?

Driving down I-87 with 2 white widow clones buckled in the backseat, a pink lemonade cart hanging around my neck, and a 2 gram Irish creme king palm filled with some Black Domina. Yessirrr

about to have a dab on some rosin - uncertain of strain but it's super-lush....almost too nice to consum cos then there's gonna be less of it and I haven't got much!

UK my friend

Edit - an old friend of mine makes the rosin, I forget the strain but will inquire
Right on. Never been myself, but heard yoy guys either have some proper funk, but also have a legit market for mids. I havent encountered mids since I bought weed in Antigua on a cruise.

And If it makes you feel any better here in ny you still need a medical card to go to the dispensary (recreational possession is legal but recreational dispensaries only exist on native land rn)