• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Baccio
20230218-175423.jpg

Last edited:
Mix of
Bubba Punch and
a garlicky strain I don't know the name but what I believe is a Burger strain
It's lovely...

Daytime Blend. 😁

Im waiting for fir the last bit of gushmintz harvest to he in my hand, and I won't have my buddy's 100% real deal original bay area light dep Girl Scout Cookie for another 2 weeks, so I ran to the dispensary and grabbed a half Oz because 1/2s and ozs were on sale along with 20pk 5mg gummies and 360mg 2:1 tincture.

Scooped this Han Solo Burger. Mighty tasty

So when I cooped that half yesterday, I also saw that they had the strain, but 32% thc in 8ths. I had to get another cart anyways, and I had 15$ rewards credit, so I acquired it.

Sitting here, eating edibles, drinking white Russians, and smoking on this.

Any ideas??
Great-White-North-Growers-Hatrick-Runtz-Bio-Contaminant.png

I ain't all too shure. Enhanced with protein supplements?...

I'm running outta weed! about a gram left and no supply for a couple of weeks...haven't run out for many years, I do have 10g hash left though and a small amount of live resin and a blob (highly scientific meqsuring system) of RSO so all is ok

Today I'm just gonna have the occasional draw on a hash pipe. It's really lovely hash though so I'm not complaining. Sunday afternoon smoothly pottering around listening to jazz and smoking hashish

This afternoon it will be my daytime Blend.
A mix of super silver Haze and and unknown hybrid strain that tastes like vanilla whipped cream.. yum

i'm smoking some "cherry land" out of my bong that's a little bit less than a foot.

i'm taking one hit being like "it tastes like cherry" and then another "no. like a smoked shirly temple drink with the cherry", then just straight up being like "no. it doesn't taste like cherry at all." some hits taste a little different than others is what i'm really noticing. i said it tasted like cherry in my post before where i described a bunch of different nugs as having taste. honestly when i wrote that post i should've commented more on how subtle that tastes are. i wanted to make dispensarys sound cool though. lol. and i do buy them or spend a little bit extra money if i know it's gonna have some of these tastes and smells. it's like someone names and describes the strain originally and i can say "it's not exactly the same taste but i see how you think and named it that" and then for other strains it's just like "no way. totally misrepresenting using bad advertising on the people naming the products part".

this strand is good. i love this brand cause a lot of the strains have similar distinct taste. i definitely get a better variety of tastes from the dispensary as opposed to getting off the net or street. it's def hit or miss though as far as advertising. every now and then a strain really stands out as distinct. probably about 30%-40% of the bud i get, i find to have special unique taste that i can label with out knowing what it is, like a pepsi challenge. i usually just go with the cheapest though. like there is one strain that goes for like 2x the price, i'd say it's minty smoke exhale. it's called "kush mints". i only bought it once. now that i know, i don't really need it.

that is my review of dispensarys over the last year though. just some observations that are probably similar in a lot of dispensaries...

So the dispensary was having a 2 for $55 sale on 8ths so I grabbed another 31.84% hsb and a 27.24% pineapple super silver haze that I'll try to post pics of

We got hit with a snowstorm so my reup is delayed until Monday, so I hit the med dispensaries sale again and scooped:

8th of 27.24% pineapple super silver haze
8th 25.64% roast garlic margy

In a few days I'll have my gushmintz back and my prototype distillate/full spectrum extract oil/sauce/cannabis derived terpenes blend carts, as well!

Same ...not strong.got almost complete tollerance level on third day&must stop for a few in order to get effects.don't know what variety is,vut is more cbd rich i think...not my stuff....but at least got some..... always positive as regard to mj....with regular breaks between sessions

Last edited: