• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Mostly nothing currently
get out of here with those sad vibes, bro, you're harshin' my mellow

lol but fr though, everything okay? I always hope a person's break is voluntary is kind of what I'm getting at...

OT: Currently sittin' on some Gorilla Nut #9, some Strawnana and some 707 Headband, plus some black market who-knows-what that was sold as Black Cherry Gelato and GMO X JellyCake

If I'm bein' real? Black market still hits harder than legal, but I just don't trust the fuckin' names man.

Last edited:
Durban poison 1g disposable vape
Honey banana live res cart (amazing)
And some 27% Colorado chem which is my favorite flower in the ny rec program (except for platinum life breath. That shits amazing)

Potency Analysis
THC 75.5mg, THC 75.5%
CBD 0.10mg, CBD 0.10%
Net Weight .5g
hybrid

TTWVDfh.png

Homemade cereal milk rosin cart. A buddy and I were feeling particularly sober last night so we grabbed the dab cap and started doing bong rips with said cart. Highly recommend the nugsmasher, will open doorways to many new shenanigans!

TCHA diamonds, don't know exactly what that is or strain but very nice buzz

Testing out a new 2g Sugar Monster diamonds cart I just picked up.

I like it. 👍
Do you get carts often?

If so, do you ever run into an issue where, about halfway down a 1g/2g cart, them bitches get SO clogged up.

I usually am able to clear it with some super special Hoover sucking action but occasionally I'll run into one that just won't let me hit it and still has at least 1/4 of it's original oil in there.

It's pretty frustrating, man. I only bring it up to ask if you've found a reliable way to fix that issue?

Most people say heat it up and suck it through, lol, even if not in those exact words. Can't even lie, though, the day I find myself heating up a vape cart with a hairdryer just so I can take a hit or two I might have to give up the habit.

Do you get carts often?

If so, do you ever run into an issue where, about halfway down a 1g/2g cart, them bitches get SO clogged up.

I usually am able to clear it with some super special Hoover sucking action but occasionally I'll run into one that just won't let me hit it and still has at least 1/4 of it's original oil in there.

It's pretty frustrating, man. I only bring it up to ask if you've found a reliable way to fix that issue?

Most people say heat it up and suck it through, lol, even if not in those exact words. Can't even lie, though, the day I find myself heating up a vape cart with a hairdryer just so I can take a hit or two I might have to give up the habit.

I've probably had one or two disposables or carts get irreversibly clogged, but it usually doesn't get so bad... Hoover typically handles the job, lol, but on the occasions it doesn't, I've had success with a paperclip, heated or not, jammed into the mouthpiece and stirred around, kinda like imagine cleaning your ears with a q-tip. Also some disposables will come with a preheat function for that purpose. 🫠

My buddy grew out some Piescream (wedding pie x Gelato 33 x cherry limeade) and gave me a quarter. Better than anything in my shop by far.

I've probably had one or two disposables or carts get irreversibly clogged, but it usually doesn't get so bad... Hoover typically handles the job, lol, but on the occasions it doesn't, I've had success with a paperclip, heated or not, jammed into the mouthpiece and stirred around, kinda like imagine cleaning your ears with a q-tip. Also some disposables will come with a preheat function for that purpose. 🫠

DUDE.

So this is kind of embarrassing but I'm going to put it out there because I need to throw you a huge mother fucking THANK YOU, BIG DOG.

I have two vapes/vape batteries that have the preheat function. "Press the button twice to warm up the vape/coils/whatever, yada yada," right?

I thought that was just to get big hits, man. I had no idea.... NO IDEA, MAN, that if I preheated it would loosen up the "stucken suction" action going on in my clogged carts and make it so that I was able to hit them.

Dawg, you've just saved me so much money because I have a stash of about 17 carts that I just put in the stash when I go to get a new cart, and all them bitches are clogged to varying degrees.

I put your post in-action and every single one of them bitches are HITTIN'

As far as I'm concerned, you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar and no man nor any woman could convince me otherwise.

Salute to you, good sir.

DUDE.

So this is kind of embarrassing but I'm going to put it out there because I need to throw you a huge mother fucking THANK YOU, BIG DOG.

I have two vapes/vape batteries that have the preheat function. "Press the button twice to warm up the vape/coils/whatever, yada yada," right?

I thought that was just to get big hits, man. I had no idea.... NO IDEA, MAN, that if I preheated it would loosen up the "stucken suction" action going on in my clogged carts and make it so that I was able to hit them.

Dawg, you've just saved me so much money because I have a stash of about 17 carts that I just put in the stash when I go to get a new cart, and all them bitches are clogged to varying degrees.

I put your post in-action and every single one of them bitches are HITTIN'

As far as I'm concerned, you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar and no man nor any woman could convince me otherwise.

Salute to you, good sir.

And here's a bong rip in honor of the man with his finger up my ego!

Lol nah, I'm really happy I was able to help you out... sounds like you got one hell of a backup stash that just went into effect. 🙂

I ³stopped in at the corner store earlier for something, was checking out their cart selection on a whim when something caught my eye... a 3.5g Girl Scout Cookies disposable, which I've been shying away from disposables recently in favor of carts, but this was a familiar edible brand. The price was crazy good, twenty bucks for a 3.5g oil pen. If I didn't recognize and like the brand I never would have went for it, but I did and the thing actually hits like a champ. What's more, the hardware is obviously exactly the same as ANOTHER vape brand, one of my favorites, but a bigger capacity, same quality and way lower price.

I can get with this shit. 👍