• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I just had to eat half a blunt, the last of my Snowball, because the pigs wanted to double back and slow roll on me as I'm smoking on my walk to work. I mean, I'm wearing a recognizable uniform, you know I'm either on my way to or from work, and who the fuck am I bothering, honestly? 😑

Good thing I'm picking up some more here in a few when I go in, not Snowball, a different batch, but still... four more months until parole is finito and I can get the fuck out of this backwards ass state. πŸ™„

I just had to eat half a blunt, the last of my Snowball, because the pigs wanted to double back and slow roll on me as I'm smoking on my walk to work. I mean, I'm wearing a recognizable uniform, you know I'm either on my way to or from work, and who the fuck am I bothering, honestly? 😑

Good thing I'm picking up some more here in a few when I go in, not Snowball, a different batch, but still... four more months until parole is finito and I can get the fuck out of this backwards ass state. πŸ™„
desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

bummer though, not even decarbed so you won;t feel it either, aaagh damn pigs

desperate times call for desperate measures I guess

bummer though, not even decarbed so you won;t feel it either, aaagh damn pigs

They may not have stopped even if I had still been smoking when they doubled back, may have just taken it if they did stop, but I'm on parole like I said, no way in hell I'm going back to prison for a year over a half gram of pot lol. Fuck it, I'll buy more. πŸ‘

Sucks bro. What state are you actually in? You post alot of nice looking bud. Better watch out wherever you go has that same availability.

Sucks bro. What state are you actually in? You post alot of nice looking bud. Better watch out wherever you go has that same availability.

Hey, the way I look at it I'm unscathed and picked up a fresh batch immediately after, made it home so at the end of the day all is well. πŸ‘

I'm in North Carolina, on the coast. The western part of the state, particularly around Asheville, has put out in the past what I believe to be some of the best outdoor in the world, though these days most everything is coming from out of state, at least in my current area. I know my two main sources are supplied from Cali, one in LA and the other I'm not sure exactly. Then there's the "thca flower" available in all the shops, which is about 50/50 cbd buds infused with thca, and medical cannabis ferried in from out of state. If you know what to look for it's extremely easy to find the latter, though both can be damn good.

And thanks for the compliments, I mean it when I say I wish I could share a smoke with some of you guys, and you're near the top of that list. πŸ™‚

Here's a shot of the latest acquisition, picked this up from my guy at work tonight. Never did find out her name, but damn the new girl is fine lol. Gonna smash here in a little bit. πŸ˜‰

you could stop polluting your beautiful cannabis medicine with tobcco though
Yeah is dispensary "shake/ground" and in budget.
Picked up this custom when in europe several lifetimes ago.
Don't have the tools at hand to use pipe or whatever so not only does it "work" it brings back fonder memories with da locals --- "Iz customary"
Word
Puff and pass.
πŸ˜†

still experimenting with vape pens, going one day flower and then one day all vaping... i can still fall asleep with vaping, but i notice there is less of a body high that i like but more of a head high. on days with smoking flower i've been hitting a vape pen a few times too and it's honestly best that way... on days with just the vape pen i feel like i'm kind of missing out, but like i said, i'm trying to transition because i'm moving to a smoke free apartment in a few years... i'm surprised i feel like the vape for the price gets more hits than smoking flower and might end up having more of a high for the money, but like i said i'm noticing it being a little different and not exactly what i want.. at least it's something though.

i have a cart of 82% delta 9 thc of 510 brownie scout, it's a little different taste and not as good as the straight up brownie scout that i was posting about in this thread last week... not sure what "510" is but this cart has a little less flavor than the ohter disposable with out the 510 in the label.

I met a man today. He was a very angry man, jaded at the state of the world today and rightfully so, but this man had a small selection of very high quality cannabis. We shared a righteous gripe session while I perused his wares, and I ended up walking away with some Halle Berry and some Tuscan Gelato. Both superb.

I like this man. I will be going to see him again. πŸ‘

And some pretty chonkers from a new bag of Kush Berry.

All the important errands done for the day, got the day off work, about to twist one up and head back out one more time though to the grocery store, pick up a few things to grill some chicken and sausages on the patio this evening. 😎

✌️

Have been toking leisurely on a blunt of Jack Herer for rhe last hour or so sitting by the fire listening to some jazz and dub in the half-light. Love this strain, cerebral bliss

Currently smoking Mataro Blue.