• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

......still waiting on my $1k reup.....starting to panic a little.....

But my buddy hooked me up with some Bubblegum Biscotti he grew.....so atleast there's that....

Dry sift hash (hybrid), Funkmaster (a three-in-one shredded blend of skunky, gassy strains), generic fieldberry gummies and Black Dolato (cross of blackberry kush, gelato and do-si-dos.

Tom

And we're good! Got my reup of gushmintz.....

And 2 different edibles......and some mixed cartridges of the blends im putting out

Split between some that were an aerated 35/60/5 blend of sauce, distillate, and cannabis derived terps and a few standard 20/75/5 carts

All well in New York tonight lol

So the carts I have now are prototypes that I'm shopping around as a sample of my cartridge blend to hopefully begin working an established brand, but yea.

The one on the left is about a third sauce and I experimented by aerating the oil to see how that does or does not effect the rate of degradation.

The right is only 20% sauce. While in theory the right is stronger, the left feels and tastes like a cold start hash rosin dab on fresh quartz every time.

pipes of high quality hashish for me this evening, mellow af

I've run out of flower completely for the first time in years! No worries though as have just over 10g of hash still, comprising of 5 small pieces various bits of various batches stashed away for a rainy day (today!)...all high quality bits though, some beautiful dry sift in there.

Only got a couple of dabs of live resin left too, so am getting down to the bare bones really. Am kinda tempted to just let it all run out...just to see what it's like. (only joking - fuck that)

ghost Train Haze full spectrum C02 cartridge. Kinda racy but comes w/ a hard crash I find. Also so e generic dry sift hash.

Tom

I've got Oreo, Hot Berry, Dosiso, a GMO strain, some shake, and some heddies.

Gelato Glue. I really like any of the glues, they all seem potent.

I have plenty of my gushmintz (25+% thc easily) but for something different I looked at my med dispensary (im in a capital city and there's 3 dispensaries within 90 minutes of me, only 2 within 45) for their menu since they've been putting out some fire lately. They actually had a lab tested Han solo burger testing higher with coa's than the 31.84 I got before. This is supposedly 32.32 (highest in the ny med program) Numbers are usually bullshit, but this is atleast some proper flower for sure

Stopped by the dispo for more (there's a sale on half and full ounces). They sold out between me parking and walking in (always preorder!). However, they had some apple fritter (one of my all time favorite strains) @ 25% thc so im happy

:geek::geek::geek:...the last....finito......till the next time.....week or so

nothing....i don't have any.....if i got some-it would be weak&finished for 4 days.As to drugs got one option only-alcohol.there's no people around.....some humanoids....more monkeys than humans....a lot of birds....gonna drink another one.fuck all

maaaan.....years before there was a drone over my yard.at night....with lights turned off.In the wild-u must water them regularly....but wild boars and deers love it and eat it at the moment....must build a fence,which is suspicious.....but yes homegrown outdoor in proper conditions(like here) is amazing.The best!!!

pTczbhgl.jpg

Tiger Cake by Eastcann @36.522% total cannabinoids/28.88% THC.