European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Soft White Underbelly

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Came across this Youtube channel a friend turned me onto & said I gotta check it out, he knew I'm well into the work of Roger Ballen & also anything that's a gritty inerview. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I knew this channel must be something special as it's rare I'm told I gotta check this out as it's 100% my thing.
Well I had a look & Goddamn I've not seen anything like this before, it's all real, this stuff stays with you when you hear some of the folks out, the "Transgender Woman Interview-Trixie" & also "Inbred Family-The Whittakers" will NEVER leave my memory.

Yea fuck the dude that does those interviews. He exploits those poor people. Watch when he goes back to check up on the inbred family and how he treats them, it’s disgusting.

When I listen to him interview all I hear is some privileged, probably Californian, white dude that’s never had a hardship in his life trying to paint these people as dark and decrepit as he can. It’s almost like he gets off on it, we get it guy these people had a hard life and you didn’t…

Idk there’s never any empathy in the interviews he just rips them open emotionally to let them rot.

-GC

Yeh, I got the distinct impression he was taking the piss some of the time.

Yea fuck the dude that does those interviews. He exploits those poor people. Watch when he goes back to check up on the inbred family and how he treats them, it’s disgusting.

When I listen to him interview all I hear is some privileged, probably Californian, white dude that’s never had a hardship in his life trying to paint these people as dark and decrepit as he can. It’s almost like he gets off on it, we get it guy these people had a hard life and you didn’t…

Idk there’s never any empathy in the interviews he just rips them open emotionally to let them rot.

-GC
Yep. I was glad to see that YT banned his channel. For exactly the reasons you stated above.

It could have been a really good portrayal of all the disenfranchised people we have in society today and an outlet for them to show us how they have to live and what they have to go through but he messed it up big time. He was the wrong person to do that kind of thing.

If another host could start the interviews back up and have compassion, understanding and some resources for the people to get help it could be a great channel again.

i cant stand poor shaming and blamimg then getting told of the privilege of d skin colour by the born in brigade who are privileged .tables are set to turn on all the scym

Yep. I was glad to see that YT banned his channel. For exactly the reasons you stated above.

It could have been a really good portrayal of all the disenfranchised people we have in society today and an outlet for them to show us how they have to live and what they have to go through but he messed it up big time. He was the wrong person to do that kind of thing.

If another host could start the interviews back up and have compassion, understanding and some resources for the people to get help it could be a great channel again.

He did help them economically.
Don't know the exact amounts, but he paid rent and living expenses for a young prostitute and her baby for months to try and get her off the streets.

This lot are sophisticated compared to the retards on my street...
Retards, pah. You have Rene Descartes compared with some of the missing links round here: then some silly bastard gives them alcohol and nowt to wear other than Sunderland or Newcastle strips to wear.
As I'm forever pointing out, 3 of the 4 writers of 'The League of Gentlemen', are from county Durham. They scare the fuck out of me, and I live here. The film 'Deliverence' gets classed as comedy, ushered! I wish B9 still ventured here, he could recount tales of the pink snow, when the steelworks was open.
Y"knowthe diagram, 'The Ascent of Man'? Well go back a couple from modern man,,, but with high lead levels in the water...

Last edited:
Yeah I got deep into this channel for awhile..I like Sharp the pimp? And a lot of the gang stories. Some real good stories about regular ppl who just got real fuckin twisted off crack and ended up homeless.

Overall they all are great story telling. He is actually a photographer and prefers to do an interview with zero questions and just let the person tell their story.

You have Rene Descartes compared with some of the missing links round here: then some silly bastard gives them alcohol and nowt to wear other than Sunderland or Newcastle strips to wear.
As I'm forever pointing out, 3 of the 4 writers of 'The League of Gentlemen', are from county Durham. They scare the fuck out of me, and I live here. The film 'Deliverence' gets classed as comedy, ushered!
Pure Gold here <3 <3 =D

Gotta give Respect to Grim Hustle too.
The guy is a famous Actor I admit but till I learned this I was sure he WAS a Russian Mob Boss, the irony of the whole thing is the words spoken ARE direct quotes from Russian Mob Leaders!!!!!

This Channel should be played daily & taken NOTICE of!!!!!