[Solved-It was black bl day in remembrance] Theme Has run amok on win 7 moz ff

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Too much weed -? 😜
That tch-o. But yeah, I think so - cause I do not remember too much of the last hour or so. First time. Only other substance was kratom but cut that off about 6 pm.
thc-o is strong to me and pleasant. Hope I don't get pneumonia or some shit cause I ain't tossing it. lol Gonna at least finish this one. Cheap enough it may last a week or more. We'll see.
I think the last time I complained of the theme I was on benzos fairly deep. Maybe it was two years ago. Death and loss is not my favorite subject and tend to skirt these subjects.
My bad, fam.
I couldn't even give details of my brothers passing. Is this not OK? Maybe unhealthily? Denial of sorts? Doesn't seem like it to me cause I know mfs are gone and it hurts. Like I try to steer thoughts and conversations away from the subject.
IDK.
Doesn't always work....

Actually, I just ran thru all the public styles, none have a margin indent issue. There IS what looks like a margin on the right side, but that's just the space under some widgets, so that can't be controlled unless we remove the widgets (latest posts, forum statistics, etc. on the forum listing page).
Thanks TLB. I believe it was an illusion as it was early, my coffee wasn't finished yet, and it was only when it was a white background with black lettering that I noticed it. I am good to go with zero margins that were probably not there to begin with. Thx much.

Oh, hells, I see now that Feb 12th is black day on BL. I did it again... being so self-centered that I did not "get it".
As last year and prolly the one before that I apologize. Deeply.
WTH is wrong with me...?
:heart8:
animals spooning hug GIF

Why are you using an OS that has reached it's end of life?

Switch to Linux and breath new life into your PC!
Oh, it is just a thing with me. May back up more and do the XP. I dig the pre-app OSes as taming these new beasts are futile attempts at control. Not sure why I would need any support to do what I need on computers. No need for security. Since peeping where technology is/has going/gone the facination it once had is now dead. :p
I like the idea of linux but the practicality of it (usually when I need it) doesn't always work out. Again... tech has lost it's luster all I need is a tight, quick, dependable ride... papa does like his classics. ;)
That is like way fuckin adorable! :In love:
Nothing like some warmth early in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.