• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Soma underrated forgotten med

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
So EMA saw it like the benefits of medicines containing carisoprodol no longer outweigh their risks, and that all marketing authorisations for these products should be suspended throughout Europe.
I mean WTF?, I was 15 days in withdrawal from Xanax and I just said this time I would rather go through hell than be on this frickin boring amnesic substance and it didn't even help me sleep.
I know that some carry its own risks but the last couple of days were almost like I managed to compensate the sleep that i was short while suffering.
The thing is people and education helps with successfully taking it the way it supposed to
f.e. You take it before sleep...f...period, If you are thinking about holy trinity then either you know what you are doing or you are fool and harm reduction is term that you need to learn about
Jesus Maria prescribing Ritalin to children-just irony on our system of pushing through patented substances which will make money for we know WHO! all those pregabalins, benzodiazepines, z-drugs not to mention DXM which is OTC in most countries

I guess I just wanted to say that I had best couple of sleeps and my back, knee and refreshment of thoughts are like when I was 17 now.
I haven't touched pregabalin 3 days that's a fisrt, and benzos are in the past

Also buprenorphine is untouched still and day days after tomorrow I will get two more boxes of Subutex
I wish I could sell those but I don't know how and to whom as I'm still intact by the law and I would like to stay that way

Somashuffle, and whatever I just take two 350 pain o soma an go straight to bed,
So that is not something you want to take before nightout or worse while having something to do in the day
I red some of the EMA and FDA even they just made two pages like Norwegian company did here is the link:eek:https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...ions-carisoprodol-containing-medicines_en.pdf

So you recommend carisoprodol for sleep? Or do I misunderstand your post?

Looked it up recently, here in MX carisoprodol is only available in products mixed with a NSAID but without prescription. But people told me it wasn't worth doing it.

BTW, some countries begin to crack down in DXM, like Switzerland where its now Rx only since a year or two :( because it was addictive like codeine and some shit. A high position doc once told me they'd substitute DXM with methadone, wtf? Even tried that, opioid maintenance for dissociative use but it didn't work.

'include the Netherlands"its of the drug Bible¨ Including Meprobamaat. You know we actually have a medicin shortage, a rich developed country. Since insurance company's took over shit hit the fan.

Is the experience a bit like GHB?

Carisoprodol is another one of those drugs that often took a back seat to the oxy's prescribed along with it some years back. Now it seems to be getting more attention.

I had a friend whose wife loved these. But muscle relaxers always made me nervous. Like I want my muscles strong if I am going to be buzzed.

It here is at BL that I learned that carisoprodol breaks down in into meprobamate. Meprobamate was the tranquilizer Miltown. It is even referenced in PIHKAL where after a substance the group member took a Miltown for sleep.

Last edited:
So you recommend carisoprodol for sleep? Or do I misunderstand your post?
no not at all specifically!, well from subjective point of view maybe for sleep or fybro when pregabalin(whatever the f that is) is still given like candy
just wanted to point out that it could be on the most dangerous part of scale in prescribing
AS here all of a sudden oxycodone is now being given for pain and Tapentadol is already new tramadol while 2 years ago there it was maybe one brand of oxy now there are 100 different generics
I guess i wanted to say that Soma is not that dangerous
I hear we will have DXM and diphenhidramine here soon

Yeah Soma is not something to be addicted based on what I red and what is fact based on various literatures or studies
But its not that harsh at least for me in terms of: What when is out of the system, So I took it for like 2 weeks 2 times meaning 2 weeks a couple months before and took last dose saturday night as it is only good before bed as nothing even pregabalin couldn't put me to sleep so I was hyped a little
now I will see tonight as I have things to do cognitively so I sleep with cannabis and meditate to be able to alleviate anhedonia, Paws from buprenorphine and benzos at the same time
I'm hoping Kratom will ameliorate Paws,,
I have spoken!

Is the experience a bit like GHB?
GHB is best gaba-drug I encountered and for me no it's maybe the same for some with twitching but I don't like to take to much so I wouldn't know what soma-shuffle is but for what I red I can imagine, but naaah it's not like GHB,
I didn't get euphoria from soma well maybe once I felt some fairy daydreaming but GHB I didn't saw a long time just because I know how good the thing is
That is the only thing I cannot trust myself with not meaning OD-ing meaning I would probably spent every dime on that shit so....

I don't think Soma is forgotten, I see people talk about it a lot on here. Personally I quite like it.

I don't think Soma is forgotten, I see people talk about it a lot on here. Personally I quite like it.
i just meant that it's hard to obtain it and I have a friend of a friend who owns the pharmacy I always was like how come he can get those meds, speaking in general so yesterday we talked about soma and he said look phenobarbital is again on the list of meds in Croatia or will be by PLIVA well he sent me link and it's true while carisporodol is forgotten in that term

GHB is best gaba-drug I encountered and for me no it's maybe the same for some with twitching but I don't like to take to much so I wouldn't know what soma-shuffle is but for what I red I can imagine, but naaah it's not like GHB,
I didn't get euphoria from soma well maybe once I felt some fairy daydreaming but GHB I didn't saw a long time just because I know how good the thing is
That is the only thing I cannot trust myself with not meaning OD-ing meaning I would probably spent every dime on that shit so....
I haven’t had much experience with GHB, wouldn’t mind giving it another go sometime

I red this again now and I guess talking about metaqualone on forums will magically produce it in real life

lol, funny. But all I mean is, I would hardly call Soma "forgotten". It's pretty popular among people who are drug nerds like us. It gets mentioned all the time on here, and tons of people talk about taking it. In fact it is produced in massive quantities in some countries that will ship it anywhere (and that's all I will say about that).

I believe it's a very cheap drug and suspect someone has worked out how to convert it to Meprobamate.

It's scary because I KNOW my pain meds might be cut at any time. Not good for mental health.

It's scary because I KNOW my pain meds might be cut at any time. Not good for mental health.
It is not good for anyone's mental health to worry if their meds could be cut off. And that applies to just about everyone. One dumb decision by one dumb person is all it takes too. Or a doctor retiring and a new young buck thinking he knows what is best for you. Luckly I know a few people on both benzos and opiates and in all these years their meds did not get cut. So it does depend on the doctor and doctor/patient relationship. In fact I have not heard of anyone getting cut yet of the people I know. Keep in good standing with the doctor and staff.

Funny enough I use to have so many somas from some years back and honestly they may have ended up in the garbage at some point. I was naive on how to use them. Let's face it, gabapentin would also have ended up in the garbage 35 years ago. Funny how drugs change in their worth. Someday Paxil will become a street drug lol (doubtful)

And that applies to just about everyone. One dumb decision by one dumb person is all it takes too. Or a doctor retiring and a new young buck thinking he knows what is best for you.

It also applies to sudden hearing loss too. All it takes is one arrogant pompous arse cunt of a doctor and you lose your hearing because you need steroids within 48 HOURS at most. Best to take them right at the very onset, within 5 minutes if the ringing doesn't stop. Which is why I have about 5 bottles of prednisone on standby in my filing cabinet.

lol, funny. But all I mean is, I would hardly call Soma "forgotten". It's pretty popular among people who are drug nerds like us. It gets mentioned all the time on here, and tons of people talk about taking it. In fact it is produced in massive quantities in some countries that will ship it anywhere (and that's all I will say about that).
must have skiped somehow this, well yeah I had a source for Soma 350mg called Pain-O-Soma and it is great TKO but also as it was probably from Inian pharm as it was mentioned that it was last stock so he ordered for me and I enjoyed it. it even helped me to get of benzos

When available, cheap as dirt. Any freetime I was on it. To bad Carisoprodol/ Meprobamaat are no longer prescribed over here. Just to kill my curiousity.

GHB/ GBL still seems to be big just like illegal Ketamine. Essentially everything grey or illegal. Dr's pill's or OTC med's not so.