Something good that happend at your work/uni

I pulled 3 ticks off of my clothes, and didn't have to use the tweezers. The tick spray I got fucks the ticks all the way up. They be crawling on my clothes rather my fucking nut sack, which is a plus.

Built over 15,000ft of strand and fiber since this time last week.
Today is about to suck.

Come here to say something good abt your job.

We tb tested our cows and they were clear.
Got to hold/pet a bottle fed lamb.
And I'm on my last assignment for college.
You know the NorthPole? Breed of cow? A farmer schooled me on hefers yesterday,

Come here to say something good abt your job.

We tb tested our cows and they were clear.
Got to hold/pet a bottle fed lamb.
And I'm on my last assignment for college.

I remember being a nerd when I was in college or university. I tried to do all my homework on my own, write all my papers and pass my exams with flying colors. I used an online plagiarism checker https://fixgerald.com/ which helped me a lot to detect plagiarism in my texts and correct it.

I met my future wife at university.

Last edited:
It's start to work.I hope we could evolve it.without to obtain more enemies....'cause here is like that."It's not important to me to be alright,it's important Peter,Stephen or another to feel bad"-national wisdom...Here's another one-"Too much good is no good"......just presentation of national view.....Does not sounds good right?Especially the first one.....ye fuckin' evil we are.Pure malice

Last edited:
Just another national wisdom,which is untranslatable,but i'll try my best to translate it somehow...'cause it's funny&may be unique:
"The ass destroy the head"..hahahaaaa....
That's mean-Greedness kills the mind....ye fuckin' crazy:)

It's start to work.I hope we could evolve it.without to obtain more enemies....'cause here is like that."It's not important to me to be alright,it's important Peter,Stephen or another to feel bad"-national wisdom...Here's another one-"Too much good is no good"......just presentation of national view.....Does not sounds good right?Especially the first one.....ye fuckin' evil we are.Pure malice
Tell Mike he still owes me a dollar

G-Money went to breakfast with me and did most of my work today. I'm in the job for the pay, but I'm bored and left feeling like I'm not contributing all that I can. Still trying to figure out how to leverage my strengths and find something that I'm more passionate about.

Id love to do something more hands on helping people directly where I can see the change.

Normal.He must gives your dollar back immidietly this s.o.b.