• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game Spot The Movie From The Still 5: Electric Shuck & Jive

whatup, HNIF. glad to see you around.

tumblr_odf7v4zmfz1u9yecko1_1280.png

First one is definitely Gummo. I think I was 14 or something when i first watched it, scarred me for life I think.
Not sure about the other...someone else can go

First one is definitely Gummo. I think I was 14 or something when i first watched it, scarred me for life I think.
Not sure about the other...someone else can go
i had a friend who tried to get me to watch this and Chuck and Buck. is there a scene where they are fighting in the kitchen? or maybe its the bathtub?..all i remember is at the time it was very weird and boring. oh and if want to be scarred for life watch Chuck and Buck. :!

there is a scene in gummo where they wrestle a folding chair in a kitchen :)

alasdair

i had a friend who tried to get me to watch this and Chuck and Buck. is there a scene where they are fighting in the kitchen? or maybe its the bathtub?..all i remember is at the time it was very weird and boring. oh and if want to be scarred for life watch Chuck and Buck. :!

Yeah there is a "fight" scene in a kitchen but the characters are brothers and are just fucking with each other. The punches are real though. There's a bathtub scene too where Solomon eats spaghetti, milk, and a candy bar while soaking in dirty water. Oh yeah I forgot, his mom shampoos his hair at the same time. They might be living in squalor but their multitasking game is top notch.

Is the last picture from one of the Narnia movies? Seems like I remember a talking beaver like creature.
Edit: I'll go with the first one?

Last edited:
Yeah there is a "fight" scene in a kitchen but the characters are brothers and are just fucking with each other. The punches are real though. There's a bathtub scene too where Solomon eats spaghetti, milk, and a candy bar while soaking in dirty water. Oh yeah I forgot, his mom shampoos his hair at the same time. They might be living in squalor but their multitasking game is top notch.

Is the last picture from one of the Narnia movies? Seems like I remember a talking beaver like creature.
Edit: I'll go with the first one?
just reading about that movie is disturbing - yes, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

oGj3GPI.png

the other ones are good.
i did'nt think my movie (picture)
would attach, but as
luck would have it. .

great we have so many new participants.

someone guesses Asclepius’s still. whoever does that, posts another. then someone guesses that still, and posts another. that’s how this game is played.

Adventure Land ( 2009 ). She doesn't have that many interesting films but one worth watchin from her it's 'Speak' ( 2004 ).

16567_5.jpg