• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stanozolol/Genepharm

pvc

Bluelighter
I am female and need any information anyone can give me on Stanozolol/Genepharm. I am wnating to take 1/2 tablet in morning and 1/2 at night (5mg tablets) in order to achieve a bit more toned look without looking too masculine. Can anyone tell me if this dose will achieve this and also any side effects i may get from it? Ive searched net without a lot of success. Thank you

Dunno about that. Why not just try working out. Anabolic steroids in a female isn't a good idea imho.

I already go in the gym 4-5 times a week. I dont want to be super-muscly just a bit more defined.

Isn't it particularly carcinogenic for females? It would still probably work. Just run more.

^^^
Um, running more will not help her gain muscle...actually it would probably make her LOSE muscle mass.

I have to agree with ********** - running will just burn fat off me (not that ive got alot!) and make me leaner. Im particularly worried bout the carcinogenic statement - is there any truth in this?

more reps, less weight will define. more weight, less reps, will bulk.

I suggest Winstrol (Stanozolol) for your purpose... Quite a few women use it in this mannor with excellent results. Winstrol should allow you to "harden up" so to speak, without any unwanted gain in muscle bulk - this is what Stanozolol has always been famous/infamous for.
If you do not object to needles, I recommend you inject. The pill form of Winstrol never seemed to have quite as good as an effect as the injectable. Also, beware the potential liver toxicity of this water based steroid. I suggest listening carefully to your body as you use it, and going with a very low dose.
SG

winstrol aromatizes and therefore its bad for the liver. but its still a good choice of a steroid, pretty safe(for men) but for women its not the same. it can cause virlization at low dosages. i go with the blue "IP tabs(piratecopy of winstrol) 50mg" cheap and as good as the original.

Just found this statement in http://www.meso-rx.com/newsletter-popup.htm...........
"Methenolone (Primobolan), stanozolol (Winstrol), dromostanolone (Masteron), oxandrolone (Anavar), mesterolone (Proviron), stenbolone (Anatrofin), trenbolone, and DHT do not aromatize, and thus, antiestrogens are not relevant to these AAS either." thus contradicting the last statemant that Winstrol aromatizes. PLease only give information that is factual, thank you. I am still worried about the carginogenic aspect of Winstrol - does anyone know the facts about that?

Sorry 4 last posting - i believe link doesnt work! Basically web site reported that Winstrol doesnt aromatize. When i start on my course of Winstrol approx how long will it take before i notice any difference?

sorry for my inpost... !! =) hehe... i know, winstrol do not aromatize and therefore you dont gain water or other problems you get with aromatizing.!!! but its bad for the liver cause it is 17-alpha alkylated like dianabol. sorry again for my wrong reply before *smoked some pot that day like everyday* haha

No probs - we all get it wrong sometimes. Am still concerned over the possibility of it being carcinogenic in females as stated in an earlier post. Anyone know anything about this?

Crikey - that seem a lot - wont i end up looking like a man?

Anavar + Primobolan
Anavar does not aromatize easy and has a good reputation among female bodybuilders / fitness models. Anavars helps you to 'harden up' without bloat.
Primobolan = is not really a steroid but a protein sparing substance and is actually good for your liver!
But you still have to train like an animal! As long as you don't use heavy steroids like insuline/test/gh/anadrol etc. you will not have too worry about looking like a gnarly female bb with rectangle jaws and a clit the size of my thumb...
Research has shown that people who do
weight + aerobics lose more fat than people who do just weights or aerobics only.
about weight training, I prefer triple drop sets when i am cutting up. My goal is too still train with high intensity but as i am getting low on carbs it gets increasingly difficult to do heavy 6-4 reps with squats deadlifts and benchpresses. Offcoarse I could opt for high reps 15-20 and it does carve in some detail when practized religiously, but the weight is too light so I would actually lose muscle mass while gaining detail. The answer: Triple drop sets... pick a weight that allows 6 heavy reps, now immediately continue the set with a slightly lighter weight that allows an additional 3-4 reps, after that again for a second and a third time.
at the of your set you will be sweating and grunting> you have done 15-20 REPS but with much more intensity and average weight per rep than a straight set of 15-20 reps!
About the aerobics: latest research shows high intensity interval training sessions of 15-20 minutes with intervals of 30 sec - 1 minute of 80-90 percent of VO2 max is the best way to lose fat while preserving muscle mass. Do not believe this talk you here everywhere about not cycling too hard as a target heartrate of 120 bpm burns more fat than 180 as more carbs are used. Well let me tell you that with 120 bpm you have a greater PERCENTAGE of fatburning against carbs BUT with 180 bpm you have LARGER energy expenditure and more ABSOLUTE burned fat.
Off season i do low intensity cycling with home trainer pre-breakfast for 30-40 minutes but i keep it low as i need all the carbs and i can get to bulk up without gaining too much fat. But in my 3 months cutting up cycle its high intensity aerobics with some eca/T3/DNP stack.