• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Staudri's Pregnancy & Birth thread.. Welcome Elijah Travis! UPDATE - New pics p.10

hrmmm....
the biggest surprise... i dont like smoking weed anymore !!!! (WTF!) i just dont dig it, id rather play with him.

and he got his shots today (3 seperate HUGE needles) and that was the hardest thing ive ever had to cope with. cause he was lookin at me and i had to hold his legs down and when she stuck it in his eyebrows went all the way up to his hairline and his eyes got as big as quarters, it took a few seconds for it to register as pain , but once it did damn..... i cried (ps- hes fine now tho)

you get used to being tired, it hardly even bothers me anymore. and when all else fails , i just tell myself (2 thousand times) that he has to sleep SOMETIME and i will eventually get a nap, but when i talk to him and he laughes at me , i forget about how exausted i am

yes, i do feel different, being as my main objective is not getting fucked up...its makin sure hes happy and has everything he needs, and another biggie is you really learn not to sweat the small stuff, and keep your priorities in check i.e. someones talkin shit about me ...a year ago id get all fired up and pissed off and try and fight somebody , whereas now, WHO THE HELL CARES ??? petty high school shit has disappeared ( remember i AM 17 )

actually im VERY lucky, i have not 1 streach mark on my belly , i have a roll , but it goes away when i stand up...my tits sag and are flat ontop without a bra , and they kinda migrate to my armpits when i lay down ... and theyre ridden with streach marks ( i went from an A cup to a DD cup when my milk came in , and now im a droopy B ) my ass is nicer and plump ( you see, before i looked like a 12 yr. old boy, so any figure is a good one to me) and i never had any zits before and now i have probably 4 at any given time, but i dont care, because i look at some girls 2 months after giving birth and i thank my lucky stars

lol, i get sudden random urges to scoop him up and gust squeez and kiss til i cant anymore , he makes me happier than i have EVER been , and he never fails to put me in a good mood , no matter how shitty a day i have. i love him more than i ever thought human emotion was capable of...if that makes sense

*sigh* so precious , when i het my 12 rolls of film developed ill post some pix

luv u all !

SLM....What she said....=D My lil boy just turned 6!! Staudri...aren't they awesome? And as neurotic as it sounds...i still go check to make sure he is breathing at night. LOL. I remember when I cried when I held his legs too...those bastards! That is really no job for a mother to do. Take it easy and love every moment of him.

i just uploaded like 5 ADORABLE pix, so whenever theyre approved every1 can check em out...... unless someone wants to explain to my dumbass how to post them ?!?!?! (hint hint)

To post your pics:

1. Find your pic in the gallery (once approved).
2. Right click on the pic. Choose "properties" from the list which comes up, then write down the "address" of the pic which will be shown there.
3. Come back to this thread.
4. Start a new post
5. Below the smiley faces you'll see a little box which says "IMG". Click on that and it will ask you for the address of the pic.
6. Type in what you've written down and click ok.
7. Type whatever else you want into the post.
8. Submit! The pic should show up inside your post.

Be *very* careful you get that pic address exactly right, or else it will not show up.

Thanks for your great answers to my questions staduri... I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see your pics :) :)

YAY! i finally know how to post a pic ! You'll absolutly adore him, everyone does, im VERY proud, some think even cocky , but hey , hes PERFECT!

my friend had her baby a week after him and she asked me " did u think she was ugly when u seen her?" and i said " lets face it , i think mines cuter than yours, and i know you think yours is cuter than mine, lets not bullshit"
she said " yea...true, thats why i love ya, youre brutally honest" lol

47324audrey_008-med.jpg

YYYEEESSS!!!! IVE DONE IT !

ISNT HE BEAUTIFUL ?!?!?!?!

So, if anyone wants to tell me what an amazingly beautiful family i have feel free ( i really dont mean to sound cocky/bitchy/egotistical, but im just VERY proud and love hearing what people think)

negative feedback is also accepted, i probably need to be shot down to cloud 7 or 8, lol

i just read through your entire thread, and nearly cried.
Congratulations on your AMAZING FAMILY!!

all the best to all 3 of you :)

Oi, I said he was beautiful too! ;)

I just tweaked the title of this thread so it's more obvious there's an update with new pics. Be patient, they will come!

You have a gorgeous baby staudri!!!! He's just divine! My husband and I are planning to have a baby next year...but damnit! i'm so clucky now it's not funny... I'm watching alot of Discovery Health Channel (the documentaries on pregnancy, childbirth) and i cry EVERY time the woman gives birth... =D

I can't wait to see our baby-to-be and i know that Mr Samadhi is going to be a super dad.

i wanna baby!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats again...he's beautiful :)

yea i watched the baby shows alot when i was pregnant...... THANK YOU !!! lemme know when you get pregnant , you should start a thread like mine !

He's absolutley beautiful, im so damn clucky now after reading this thread.
Good luck to you in future Staudi, I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

your family is fucking gorgeous :) :) :)

i'm so happy for you. you sounds as though you're unbelievably happy. reading your posts in here gives me such warm and fuzzy feelings.

i love that photo of elijah and his dad, how cute does his little head look sitting in his dad's hand?!?!?

you're both just too beautiful :D

He is absolutely adoarble hun!
I am so happy for you!
Children are such a blessing. My son is to me, and now yours also is too you :)

Oh yeah, and I wanted to mention...
If you ever have any silly (or even non-silly) questions, feel free to ask. I have become overcome with the amount of information I have read up about these little guys.
(my son will be 11 months on the 13th)

<3

thanx every 1 ! i am very happy and wouldnt change 1 thing for the world....