• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Stims

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimseeker04

Greenlighter
Hey all, I am new on this forum, but a lifelong party person who prefers psychs and stims, for obvious reasons.
I am 43, and have adult ADHD. I live in USA, and have been out of the scenes and loops for a few years.
That said, I am finding myself running low on my script and feel like my meds are not working for me these days as well as they once did....
I have common knowledge of RC's and historically had good luck with them in terms of stims/psychs etc.
I am wondering if anyone has any information on RC Stims that I can attain in USA rn to supplement my meds and put some zip back in my step and some mojo to battle the winter blues?
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated ☺️

If suggesting medication is allowed I wonder.

But I can tell you there is a striking resemblence between dextro-Amphetamine. the prescribed ADHD med. And 2-FA, 2-Fluoro-Amphetamine, a ime relative to dex functional stimulant. With a good ratio of good and side effects. Just like dex little annoying jitters, appetite supression, euphoria and so on. Its just not well reseached and safety wise its a gamble. There were some bad stories about 3-FA and 4-FA didn't feel healthy either.

But it was my first go to stim, when I was in need of one, when my dr stopped my dextro-Amphetamin script all of a sudden. Although now the only stimulating substance I consume is caffein. So I don't really follow the new developments in that specific area.

supplementing your pharma diet with an rc is straight up just a bad idea. i cannot imagine suggesting to you to take any substance is allowed here, but i think a person might be better served taking legitimate amphetamine instead of an rc. at least then a person would be dealing with a substance with a plethora of research and a knowledge base better suited to safer use. the safest advice to give you is dont bother with rcs.

Last edited:
supplementing your pharma diet with an rc is straight up just a bad idea. i cannot imagine suggesting to you to take any substance is allowed here, but i think a person might be better served taking legitimate amphetamine instead of an rc. at least then a person would be dealing with a substance with a plethora of research any a knowledge base better suited to safer use. the safest advice to give you is dont bother with rcs.
Totally agree with you. But the current situation in my country is terrible. First the availability of dextro-Amphetamine is controlled by pharmaceutical giants. And they rather have everyone on Methylphenidate. Finding a health assurance covering and a pharmacist supplying it ( dextro-Amphetamine ) is like finding a needle in a haystack. So an RC alternative although not smart was a logical step in self care.

Same goes for anti-epileptica. Which are no longer available over here ( shortages my ass). Until Clobazam and/ or Clonazepam are available again. RC's, for me, fill the gap.

Totally agree with you. But the current situation in my country is terrible. First the availability of dextro-Amphetamine is controlled by pharmaceutical giants. And they rather have everyone on Methylphenidate. Finding a health assurance covering and a pharmacist supplying it ( dextro-Amphetamine ) is like finding a needle in a haystack. So an RC alternative although not smart was a logical step in self care.

Same goes for anti-epileptica. Which are no longer available over here ( shortages my ass). Until Clobazam and/ or Clonazepam are available again. RC's, for me, fill the gap.
i presume then that other means of getting your hands on some amps are out of the question. i mean, of course they are. if thats the case, and i reckon it is, than rcs may be your only option if youre determined to get some speed in your diet. i still have to stand by what i said, i still think its a bad idea. rcs sketch me fuck out. id rather have real drugs all day. i mean im sure you would too. is there no other way besides the pharmacy to get a hold of some stims where you are?

Thanks, but I wasn't asking for opinion or advice. If I could get dexamp I would.
What I am asking is for a LIST of RC Stims I can order in USA to get by in a pinch.
Thanks

Thanks, but I wasn't asking for opinion or advice. If I could get dexamp I would.
What I am asking is for a LIST of RC Stims I can order in USA to get by in a pinch.
Thanks
yeah we're not gonna do that. no fucking way anyone here is gonna provide you with a goddamn list of rcs for sale. not here.

Thanks

Yeah sorry but as said above, BL's not here to help you - in essence - source RCs from the US mate. The site would eventually get shut down if that was allowed. So opinions and advice like above is all you're going to get here I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.